Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Witch" needs friends (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mael (played by RedSama08)

Hello! I'm looking for people who might be interested in playing with this character. Here's kind of what he's about:

- Runs a travelling antique shop that may or may not sell cursed/magic items. Never settles down for long.
- Is actually a "witch", a practitioner of magic. Casts spells and makes potions, has an assistant.
- Has the secret to immortality, but also cannot die. Won't give it up "on his life" >w> (ew puns)

Looking for people interested in 1x1, but I'd also really like to have a casual group setting too. Like, a general slice of life rp, but it can be modern fantasy too.

If this is really confusing, let me know and I'll be more specific. More detailed information is on his page.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I won't lie, you've peaked my interest
Crytin (played anonymously)

I can join if you want it to be forum or group rp i think it would be fun :P but theres two choices zarock (Who also can not die) Or crytin who is a nekko that runs a hitman/assasin service ill post as zarock so you can see him too
Zarock (played by Maddison)

I'm very interested in this RP, I like the sound of a group RP with 'Witches'
Mael (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Yes I was thinking of making a forum rp that was sort of like a daily life in a town kind of thing. It can have a sort of a subplot of paranormal happenings that catch the attention of hunters if you wamt.

Really, I'm open to any plot. Throw sugtestions!

Or if like, haha ot turns out the whole town is immortal.
It could take place in Pyros kingdom ...? Just a suggestion, since magic, immortality and the things like that are commen where she's from .
Zarock (played by Maddison)

should crytin or zarock join?
This reminds me of American Horror story, Witches in a town against witch hunters
But I'm not joining in unfortunately

Well, lets throw around some other ideas. The town thing isn't exactly as action packed since Mu isn't really a fighter.

What are some ideas u guys have?

Also u can pretty much use who you want.
Iwo (played anonymously)

I have Iwo, who actually specializes in selling antiques and oddities and he's a "soul collector demon".

Ima use crytin cause of the fact zarock is more of a fighter then anything so he would fit better and lets make it a bar type scenario instead of a town it sounds like a better idea to me to be honest
We should have this based in a regular town, but news spreads about some witches being in town and the witch hunters come?
I'm gonna join in now ;3

Alright yeah so I like the town idea but they can all meet in a bar to start. I also like that over time stuff happens. I just want it to be casual stuff.

Also if anyone would rather 1x1 please message me :3

Sounds like a plan should we do it in group pm or no?
I'll be using this character then.
Zara Flow (played by ILoveCookies)

This one ^+

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Witch" needs friends (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus