Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Witch" needs friends (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mael (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Would a forum not work? Idk which it would go under.
Zara Flow (played by ILoveCookies)

It's completely up to you, Personally I think PMs are easier to RP in, but you can put this RP in a forum if you'd like.

Oh and also when will this begin?

Not for a little while, I'm waiting for some friends

Okay , thanks
Mael wrote:
Hello! I'm looking for people who might be interested in playing with this character. Here's kind of what he's about:

- Runs a travelling antique shop that may or may not sell cursed/magic items. Never settles down for long.
- Is actually a "witch", a practitioner of magic. Casts spells and makes potions, has an assistant.
- Has the secret to immortality, but also cannot die. Won't give it up "on his life" >w> (ew puns)

Looking for people interested in 1x1, but I'd also really like to have a casual group setting too. Like, a general slice of life rp, but it can be modern fantasy too.

If this is really confusing, let me know and I'll be more specific. More detailed information is on his page.

Ooh! This sounds fun! Would you mind doing 1x1?

Well, I made a thread for now, so if you want to do a group rp, you can go check it out.

I'd guess the only rules would be not to god mod, keep it pg 13 of course, and try to keep the storyline consistent.

it's called Antique
This does sound a bit interesting! I'd have to create a character which would not be hard at all!

My girl would be a runaway from her old life of prejudices. Being a young teenager, she expects that there is a rainbow out there with somewhere and her name is on the hidden pot of gold hidden under the rainbow.

Sounds good :3 if u want to join the group rp its created already in the fantasy forum :3 its called Antique ^^

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=26763&p=1#2696799

Here is the link to the group rp. If anyone wants to play a 1x1 please message me :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Witch" needs friends (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus