Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Not new, just rejoining

Okay, like the title, I am not new. My old account Snowboltroleplay got deleted. I decided to recreate my account here :)

Anyways here's some stuff to know:
-First thing first: When we roleplay, here's something you need to know: Your character is allowed to do anything to mine as long as it's PG-13... And don't kill them either.
-I love roleplay (duh) but my favorite types are Horror, vampire, wolf, and fantasy.
-I have other social media besides this like deviantart and quotev, just ask for a link.
-Being agender means I prefer they/them pronouns.
-I am a proud furry. If you don't like furries, *points to door* LEAVE!!!
-I can roleplay like this: "My name is Rose Lalonde..." the girl said quietly. Or like this: My name is Sally! *waves*

Also... I draw...
seven_by_snowythebunny1111-da13tmz.jpg
forest_the_wolf_ref__by_snowythebunny1111-da09ddb.jpg
the_sibs__d_by_snowythebunny1111-d9zw3lj.jpg

I LOVE these bands/singers:
-Melanie Martinez
-My Chemical Romance
-Twenty Øne Piløts
-Hollywood Undead
-Panic! At The Disco
-Seether
-The Offspring
Hi there! Welcome back I guess. I'm new here and I haven't started to RP yet because I haven't seen anything interesting. I'm not used to calling people by anything other than male and female pronouns so please forgive me I offend you by slipping up every once in a while. And furriea are ok to me because I don't judge people. Anyway have an enjoyable experience on the site. Who knows? Maybe I'll see you around ;)
Also, I think your drawings are cool :)
KittenPillow Topic Starter

MSochist wrote:
Also, I think your drawings are cool :)
Thanks! I practice in my free time besides just roleplaying :D. Yes, we could see eachother around. And don't worry if you call me he/she, I'm used to it.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! Your drawings are very cute. :)
HibariHaru

Hello, deary, and welcome to RPR. It's nice of you to join us and please do enjoy your stay.
tumblr_nvvg8f3CXS1sfyp69o1_540.gif
We can never have too many artists around!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having lots of fun here. We have a lot of users from Furcadia, so I'm sure you'll see tons of other furry characters around :D Your drawings are also super cute!
Hi, and welcome back to RP Repository!
Welcome back. ^_^ Anything in particular that got you to return?
Welcome back to RPR then! I'm Lotus but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you again!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back! Your art is adorable, I hope you'll stick around and have lots of fun. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Not new, just rejoining

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus