Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chronicle of the 5 Realms - Ask for Invite

Amora (played by CookieLurv)

"Well for one..." she took another breath. "There aren't many cliffs in the Abyss." Slowly standing she walked over to him. "Are you alright?" She looked him over. Yes she was defiantly a virus to her kind. She thought sadly to herself, expression sad as she looked ahead. "So where do I start learning?"
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"Right now. But understand this, once you begin to learn, you must not reveal it to anyone unless you are SURE you are to pass on the knowledge. It must be someone you trust, love, or care DEEPLY for..."

The man's voice drew her attention, and with how he stood his eyes could have been boring into her.

"If that is so, why are you teaching me? You hardly even know me. I'm from the Abyss no less. We are the least trusted anywhere I'm sure." Just forget it, this is crazy. Just leave him here he is losing his mind as we speak. No use to you or anyone. You should just run now that your safe at least safer from your master. No I can't do that. He saved me and I can't go out there alone, I've never been here I don't know nothing about this place. She was fighting herself again and she felt frustrated.

"I am an old man... I'll no doubt die soon... I'd rather I pass on my knowldge before it vanishes... And besides, you helped me. Your kind doesn't do that. SO, I trust you."

He walked over to her, and reached for her hand. He brought it up to his bandages. "Look into my eyes, child..."

She almost ripped her arm away from him, not liking to be touched. Amora only touched others not the other way around. Something stopped her, was it what he said? She grabbed the fabric between her fingers and hesitated. Then she slowly peeled it off his face. She didn't want him to pass for the simple fact that he had saved her. Twice. Also, he didn't think her wrong for what she did. She paused halfway down thinking this. Then with a final tug, pulled it down where it hung at his neck.

At first his eyes stayed closed. Then when he opened them, golden light blinded her.

She saw it. Everything, the universe, the paths that connected everything. She saw worlds being made, and crumbling to dust. She saw life, death, afterlife, and several other forms of exsistance that could not be thought of or spoken.

Before her was a gate, like the one she had seen. Around it were three more on each side. The one in the center had 1 seal, the next 2 had 3 seals, the next 5 seals, and the last ones had 7 seals.

Above the gate were 5 symbols, each reprisenting one of the five realms.

Nocturnas Furtuna.

The words echoed in her mind as the 4th gate opened.

Then she was back, the old man covering his eyes.

When she returned, her mouth was agape and her eyes blinked hard. That was both painful and wonderful at the same time. Shaking her head, she placed a hand on her forehead. "Will I have to where a blind to? If I learn everything that you'll teach me?" She had so many questions, but didn't know where to start.

"no. I lost my eyes in an accident involving a blood dragon and to much whiskey. I had the Gate's Sight put in since I wouldn't be using it anywhays."

he tied the wrappings around his eyes and 'looked' at ehr.

"So... Any questions?"

"A ton, but I think they will be answered once you teach me. I rather not make this more confusing than it seems." And she smiled. Something she hadn't done since she was five. After the death of her parents who lost in a battle for her freedom, and becoming the slave of the most darkest man. Her mouth didn't work like that for a long time. And this Old one, someone she hadn't known for long had made it happen. "Thank you." He probably wouldn't understand why she said that, but she did. That's all that mattered.

"You are very welcome. First, since I think you need to know this, You will learn the gates of traveling."

he bent down, and with his hand began to draw rather well in the sand.

"The fourth gate in every realm is always traveling. You use it to move from one realm to another, like I did here. You may only access this gate in every world. If you learn of another gate in this world, you cannot use it in abyss, for instance."

He'd drawn out some symbols that looks odd, but she could understand them.

"Speak in the dragon tongue, Varrles Portam."

"Varrles Portam?" She repeated. "What is that?" He had already lost her. Was she supposed to speak dragon or repeat what he had said?" Her eyes watched his finger as he drew in the dirt like a kid.

As she spoke the light in front of her shimmered. A gate, like the one he had called in his home, appeaered. It shimmered, tehn became solid. The man stood and rested a hand on the gate.

"It will do nothing until commanded. So, you must learn how to unlock the deals. This has only one. Now, from what you have seen, there are 5 realms. You know of two. So, picture in your mind the Abyss, and speak the seal released. You've heard me say teh same."

"Um, I forgot." She gave a nervous laugh. He couldn't blame her, each time he spoke one she had been occupied. Also didn't know that she would have to be learning something she didn't know existed. "Sorry..."

He laughed. "No no, it's that simple. You call the gate, then simply say how many seals to release. Try it."

it seemed simple enough, right?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chronicle of the 5 Realms - Ask for Invite

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus