Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Repair Witch (Open)

Mai Schwarze (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Mai followed beside Lizzy. "Mr. Jandhem, this is my friend Lizzy she wanted to know if she could get a job here." Mai watched her boss's reaction, of course, he was happy to have another girl around. "Well, Miss Lizzy we would love to have you, what kind of job do you want here. Auto repair? Accountent?" He asked Lizzy.
Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy smiled " Auto Repair "

Mai's boss nodded. "Okay then, Miss Lizzy, I can have Miss Schwarze to show you the ropes, dismissed." He waved his hand to show that was all for now.

Lizzy nodded her head and looked at her " Did i do good? "

Mai smiled and nodded. "let's go." She grabbed Lizzy's wrist and lead her out of her boss's office.
Micheala (played by fromtofrom)

Micheala threw down her cigarette, and looked around walking into a building.

Lizzy saw the new person and picked up her seggerat " Ever heard of not littering! " She yelled

Mai patted Lizzy's shoulder. "Don't worry, our coworkers do the same thing." Mai looked at the new girl. "Hello, how can help you ma'am?"

Lizzy looked up but would not give up until this girl said something

"Oh, you see. I was just walking infront of this building. I am thinking of getting a job."

"Here?" Mai was suprised by that, most girls didn't work at repair shops, and more so not the one she worked at since her coworkers are flirts.

"Mm.. somewhere, but you see maybe not here, I am okay at Math, Excell at reading." I looked at my appearance.

Mai though about a good place for this woman to work at. "Do you have a colloge degree?"

"Yay, but you see, I've had more than 1 run in with the law, I am in a gang, so not a lot of people want to hire me."

"Well, then just don't tell them your in a gang, try teaching at the school up the road, I know they need a new math teacher since the last one retired last week." Mai pointed up hill to where a school was.

"Oh," I let out a smile, "Well, if you guys ever need an extra hand as well, I'll be around."
She smiled, and picked up her ciggarette.

Mai smiled back. "No promble, ma'am."

Michela bowed her head, and then looked at Lizzy throwing the bud in the trash. "But by the by, if you need an accountant I could work as that as well."

"I'll let you know if we do, Miss." Mai smiled.

Lizzy watched them

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Repair Witch (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus