Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Repair Witch (Open)

Mai Schwarze (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

A young woman was working at the same old repair she worked in all her adult life so far. She was visible to the public in the repair shop's window since her boss though more people well wonder why a woman was working there and come in a ask to have her check their car, usually it worked. The woman saw nothing wornd with it beside it is her boss showing her off which she rather wish he didn't do.
Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy looked at the girl " Hello? " She asked walking to where she was
Mai Schwarze (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Mai bummed her head against the bottom of the car she was working on in suprise. "Ow, yes ma'am." She slide out from under the car and sat up wiping some oil off her cheeck. "How may I help you ma'am?" She asked the woman, seeing that the rest of her coworkers already left for lunch break.

Lizzy looked and saw everybody gone " I mean no problems but why are you here at this time. You should go eat lunch. It will help you and i can pay for it "

Mai was suprised by the how generous the woman was but since Mai was a shapeshift witch she didn't need to eat much. "Oh, I'm fine just working on some well needed work, I'll go home and eat later, don't worry about me miss." Mai smiled kindly.

Lizzy shock her head " No, No, Well we can at least go and shop or talk. You can't stay here and work. It is bad for you " She handed her a silky hakerchief

Mai took the hakerchief. "Oh, no it is alright, I have to pay to live anyways, maybe when my shift is over. I'm Mai." Mai wipped off the last of the oil on her cheeck and forehead. She smiled at the woman.

Lizzy smiled " Lizzy, nice to meet you. I just cant belive your boss making you work so much "

Mai shrugged. "It gains people's attetion to see a woman working at a auto repair shop, it's nothing much to me."

Lizzy smiled " maybe we can change that "

Mai blinked, confused by what Lizzy meant. "What do you mean?"

Lizzy sighed " Getting you a new job "

Mai shook her head. "It is alright Lizzy." Mai smiled, since this is the only job that would take her because of her metal right hand.

Lizzy thought " I could work with you! "

Mai though about it. "Do you know anything about cars?"

Lizzy nodded " A little "

Mai shrugged. "You'll have to ask my boss for a job here, I don't know if any are open."

Lizzy nodded " Will you come with me "

Mai smiled. "Sure thing, Lizzy."

Lizzy walked into the room and looked at the guy

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Repair Witch (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus