Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nondescript topic.

Pillow (played anonymously)

I am Pillow.
I am introverted, and shy, and new.
I'm looking for an RP, but I am also unsure, and don't like to reach out much.
If you think I might fit somewhere into a RP you have, please let me know.
Things I like: Magic, modern, medieval, fantasy, psychological, mature.
Things I don't like: Guns, space, aliens, too much violence and dumb shits.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Pillow!! Welcome to the site. :) Don't worry, lots of shy people around here, we understand. I think you wrote excellent guidelines for potential RP partners! If you feel up to it, you can also browse around the site and PM someone who seems like they have an interesting character.

Do you have any questions for us so far?
Well hello from a fellow shy person! It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us! We're all friendly and eager to help out newbies and experienced players alike!
All hail Pillow!

I am shy too, so I understand. Welcome to RPR! :)
Hi there :) Welcome to RPR! People here are pretty friendly. Some are so friendly that even if they don't have out an ad, they'll rp with you. Don't feel nervous about reaching out and saying that you want to rp with someone because they'll definitely try to come up with a plot with you :) And the worst anyone can ever say is no. So you can look here to see rp ads already posted. If nothing catches your fancy, then you can create your own ad. Two birds and one stone since you'll post what you want to do and because the people will come to you! ^_^
Pillow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

You... You all know how to spell....
I think I found my new home.
HibariHaru

Hi, Pillow. Welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you.
3573e60aeb5be2ad57172dc851d90c73f26abc4112b0.gif
ToaNuva

Well I'm sorry to say you wouldn't like my characters at all but i hope you find what you are looking for. GOOD LUCK!!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you like it here!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Hi, Pillow! Welcome to RP Repository! I wouldn't worry if I were you, everyone here is very kind! You will feel more comfortable around us in no time at all!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Your desired genres are pretty well in line with what's popular here. We're not super big on calling people dumb shits here, but we definitely encourage high quality RP as often as humanly possible. :)

Do you have any questions we can help out with? :)
Hey pillow!!! Nice to meet 'ya!! Hope you have a fun time here and get lots of RP's!!
Pillow wrote:
You... You all know how to spell....
I think I found my new home.

LMAO

Hi :D You might end up discovering that not everyone around here considers proper spelling a priority, but you can always mention in your 'looking for RP' ads that it's important to you :)

Anyway, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nondescript topic.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus