Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » It may take two to tango with a mango... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MrQ

...But why not have a party with some peas and cheese?

Spoiler: this will be action filled and have a ridiculously insane amount of comedy.

You wake up to find yourself in a world of chaos. It's a battle royale between many factions: The Veggie Empire, Dairy Providence, Meat Conglomerate, Grain Nation, and the Fruit Republic! You are to pick a side, brandish your lollipop mace or carrot rapier and do battle for the glory of your faction! But be warned, there may be something greater happening behind the scenes, and when a bigger enemy rises from the dust, will you unite with your once sworn enemies and fight off the evil?

A comedic hilarious slap stick roleplay filled with crazy antics and stupid stunts. Get ready for banana peels falling at any time. Mayhem all around!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Sal (played by Zelphyr)

...I am uncertain of my level of interest at the moment, but I feel it would be a crime not to point out this character.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » It may take two to tango with a mango... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus