Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newest Greenhorn

Hello to All!

I'm a lover of RP and looking for someone(group?) to RP with. I love quiet a few fandoms and am willing to explore new fandoms as well as original stories.

I like adventure, Romance, friendship and mystery. I'm open to Slash and FemSlash.

I tend to write on the long side when I can, unless you aren't giving me a whole lot to work with. There isn't a whole lot I'm not open to; however, I don't like just adult(ahem) rp. So, if that is a ll you want to RP then pass me by.
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here's pretty nice and easy to talk to. If you go to the Looking for Rp forum, then you can hopefully find something you're looking for! If you don't, then you can always make an ad :)
Why hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you.

If you need anything at all, our Help Section is available for tips and tricks, and the community is always around if you're still stuck! So ask and you shall find! Hope you enjoy the site!
HibariHaru

Hello there, newbie, and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you.
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! There are lots of people looking for similar topics, so I hope you'll have plenty of games to play. :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're making lots of new friends here :D
Hi there, and welcome to RP Repository! I can assure you from my experience that you will love it here! ^.^
Hello and welcome aboard!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :)

If you find yourself looking for slash or femslash, you might want to check out the Adults Only Looking for RP board. It's an opt-in board for people 18+. You'll have to turn it on in your settings. :)
WELCOME TO RPR!! Have a great time here!!
Welcome to RPR :)
Welcome to RP Repository! If you are looking for an RP partner, PM me!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newest Greenhorn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus