Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [BETA TESTERS WANTED] Crit System - High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dice Doctor (played anonymously)

In a world full of emerging technology and arcane arts, the commoner must rise or be eliminated.

I'm currently looking for players willing to try out a homebrewed, rules-light dice system revolving around the d10 instead of d20. Mechanics are not yet set in stone, input is welcome, and people who enjoy smashing things and the mechanics revolving around them would be great! Your job as players is to help me buff out the scratches, or, if this system needs it, to show me the system needs to be scrapped!

The setting isn't anything unheard of, but please note -- it's the dawn of the industrial revolution, so a mix of machine, mind, and magic are at play. You can expect to dodge as many fireballs as you do bullets.

Feel free to reply to this thread to volunteer! I'll be picking three people for this, hopefully one embodying each archetype -- "warrior" (strength and endurance), "mage" (intelligence and perception), and "thief" (dexterity and charisma).
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Adokas Elran (played by WonderGamer101)

Could I use Adokas for this?
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

Hey i would like to join!
This sounds cool! I'm game :3
This looks promising, I'd love to test it out ! And I prom... wil try not to be to harsh on any critic I'll do !
Oh and I'd love to play mage.
Pretty pleeeeeaase...?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [BETA TESTERS WANTED] Crit System - High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus