Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This will obviously be non cannonical, and I prefer that you use an OC rather than an actual Character.
Also, I prefer you use a gem, but a human or Gem/Human hybrid is also acceptable.
I would enjoy to just make it up as we go along, but I also have a couple ideas rolling around in case youd like to have a storyline to begin with.
Possible plots
Aquamarine is bitter but she tries, and normally succeeds, to hide it. When your character, a friend of several years, tried to delve into her past, she lashed out at you then challenges you to a duel. You've never seen her so angry before.

When Aquamarine and your character are on what was supposed to be a lighthearted fun mission, one of you ends up getting cracked. Its a race against time to try to find an artifact to fix the chipped gem.

Aquamarine has always been hard on you. Since the day she found you, she hasn't been a mother figure as much as a harsh older sister. Teaching you, training you... But after years of training, she's finally let up on you, and you've started to notice how pretty she is when she isn't bearing over you body with a battleaxe in hand...
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

KingEris

This is really cool I've wanted to do an SU RP for a while now. The first and third plot are the most interesting to me. Now while I have gem characters they just don't have profiles on this site yet but I can easily throw those together if you're interested
I'd be interested as well. Maybe all three of us can do this rp?
C A R B O N HEX (played by dave_pod)

Would C A R B O N HEX work well? :? :) we'd just want to work out a few details on how meeting up would work out.
Jade (played anonymously)

Hi! I made this character a few days ago so not all the details are filled out, but could Jade work?
Exaala

I've been looking for a RP for my gem characters for a while. I don't have profiles for them but you can see a good character form of one of them here:

http://zeptonyx.deviantart.com/art/The-Gempire-Hematite-529350953

I could also use Magnetite who has similar abilities but a somewhat warmer personality.
This makes me want to make the profiles for my gems now. Well, I should say gem as they stay fused out of neccesity.
is this thread still alive?
The Southern Gems (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

ScullBurner wrote:
is this thread still alive?

It is if you want it to be
Heh

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus