Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi! My name is Micha, but I will primarily be playing as Mae, my new character. I have been RPing for about a year now, but I recently had to take a break because of personal matters. My favorite type of role plays are romance and adventure, and one day I want to be able to have tons of RP partners. Please message me if you're interested!
Welcome to RPR! Romance and adventure are pretty popular around here so I'm sure you'll have new RP partners in no time :)
Welcome to RPR Micha, and thank you for introducing yourself. :D

Would you like to tell us more about yourself? How do you like RPR so far? Do you have any questions?

I look forward to rping with you. ;D
HibariHaru

Hey, Micha! And welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you! <3
30wktjc.gif
Welcome to rpr. I hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you can find tons of rps on here, and the people are so friendly XD Checking the Looking for Rp forum is a good way to find new rp partners. If none of the ads catch your attention, then posting your own ad would be a good idea. Happy rping :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :D Seconding Loki and Bell; sounds like you can easily find what you're looking for here, and I'd love to know more about you! :)
I second Kim; please tell us more about you! It's always fun to learn about the player behind the characters. But welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, please let me or anyone else know! We're happy to help newbies and experienced players alike!
Hi! Welcome to RPR :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Micha! :D I'm looking forward to see you around the site!
Hi there! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope that you have a fantastic time here! Can you possibly tell us a bit more about yourself?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus