Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello There, RPR! ♥

House-of-Sin

Hey there, RP Repository! How's everyone today? I hope you're having a wonderful Morning, Evening, Night, Afternoon.. What have you! I hope you catch the bus on time, your coffee is brewed to perfection, your tea taste divine and your day goes smoothly!

I'm House of Sin. I've been Roleplaying, Writing and LARPing for well over.. Let's say six years. I'm starting to lose count! I love the fantasy, renaissance, medieval esque theme RPs the most. Those are my bread and butter! There's something about heavily armored knights, a powerful old wizard, a dragon and a princess that has always appealed to me! My dreams and mind always wander to those themes. Thinking up new plots, remembering old plots and constructing a better world!
I could speak of my love for RP and specific themes for hours.. So let's move on from that before I write an essay on it!!

As a person, I love... Everything. Aesthetics are my aesthetic. (As you could probably guess from my profile.) I love spreading joy and cheer. I love sharing smiles, making people happy. I love debates. Oh god do I love debating. Overall, I'm a very happy, carefree and happy-go-lucky sort of person. I ooze confidence, my ego is higher than the stars itself.. I love people too! Oh god do I love talking to people. I really just love talking. You should see some of my skpye conversations. It's mainly me talking to myself, while five other people are watching like. "Uhhhhh... You alright, Sin?"

I'm excited to be here! I'm excited to RP! I'm excited to meet people!!

As of right now I have two characters that I'm slowly fixing up. I have one who is set more in a Modern World setting. He is a Private Investigator. Oooohhh, Real Film Noir-esque. The other is more fitted for a fantasy setting like I've mentioned above! She's a companion just seeking out adventures! I'm still setting up their profiles but that's basically them.

Ahhh! I'm so excited to be here and start Roleplaying! I'm just so excited!
Alrighty, Time for me to go fidget with my characters a bit more! I look forward to chatting you guys up! Hope you have a blessed day! ♥
Ryu

C'hello. It's good to have another enthusiastic RPer added to the ranks. Hopefully, we'll all match your enthusiasm!

If you have questions or just want to make friends don't be shy and prod people with questions. Most of us don't bite.
Welcome to RPR, Sin! I'm sure you'll fit right in here. :)

Fantasy and Medieval are some very popular themes here on RPR, so I am sure you will have no shortage of finding rp partners. If you are looking to join a group rp, might I suggest finding an RP where others RPR members post advertisements for their rps, or rps that they would with to start.

I noticed that you stated on your profile that you are not interested with minors due to your more adult oriented themes. That's perfectly fine, but please just use the appropriate warnings. :)

I look forward to seeing your characters be fully developed. They already seem to be quite through.

If you have any questions you can check out the Help pages, or contact someone and ask. As Ryu already stated, most of us don't bite. ;)
House-of-Sin Topic Starter

I'd love to make friends! Oh and join some groups. That would be amazing! I gotta get to looking around the site a bit more!

Edit: Thanks for the welcome, Bell! And don't worry, I'll be sure to tag profiles appropriately! Though it's usually just the scenes themselves that tend to escalate to more adult-centric themes. I try to keep my profiles clean and Safe-For-Work. ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope your day is going well!
Im sure you'll love it here on rpr, dont be afraid to message me for a rp!

Ricochett wrote:
Im sure you'll love it here on rpr, dont be afraid to message me for a rp!

I'll be sure to do just that! May not get around to it today, but I will be shooting you a message for RP in the future!
My, such wonderful enthusiasm! Like Ryu said, I hope we can keep up with that excitement, especially me!

Aside, welcome to RPR! The name's Lotus, but call me Light! It's really, really sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, please do poke us for questions! Some of us like to be poked, others may like a bite. We're all friendly regardless!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! :) I happen to be a big fan of princesses (and dragons!) myself, so I'll probably see you around :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site. With interests like that I'm sure you'll find some RP to dive into in no time! :D

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
My, such wonderful enthusiasm! Like Ryu said, I hope we can keep up with that excitement, especially me!

Aside, welcome to RPR! The name's Lotus, but call me Light! It's really, really sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, please do poke us for questions! Some of us like to be poked, others may like a bite. We're all friendly regardless!
Alecia wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! :) I happen to be a big fan of princesses (and dragons!) myself, so I'll probably see you around :D
Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site. With interests like that I'm sure you'll find some RP to dive into in no time! :D

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! This site feels so friendly and welcoming and eeee~ I'm ecstatic to be here! Throughout the week I'll be working on putting up some RP posts and adding people to my friends list! (once I figure out what buttons do what..) Though I'm going to be logging off and heading to bed now! So I hope everyone had/has a nice day/night! ♥
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome!! I love your enthusiasm so much!! :D Your profiles are looking super nice as well, they're so neat and organized and easy to read through! I hope you'll feel all the RP you want around here~

Sanne wrote:
Welcome welcome!! I love your enthusiasm so much!! :D Your profiles are looking super nice as well, they're so neat and organized and easy to read through! I hope you'll feel all the RP you want around here~

Thank you! I use to be really bad at profiles but I started to grow fondly to the idea of Minimalist appearances. So I figure, a few pictures here, a quote or two I really like.. A basic outline and then hidden extra details! I love to make things pleasing to the eyes as best I can. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome welcome! I love this intro, and I love your enthusiasm. I think you are going to fit in beautifully here. :D
Hi there, and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you have a great time here! A lot of people enjoy fantasy themes! ^.^

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome welcome! I love this intro, and I love your enthusiasm. I think you are going to fit in beautifully here. :D

I sure hope I do!! I need to get a bit better on time management. I'll tell you, that is my weak spot! Haha. I'm so excited to be here. I need to familiarize myself with the site a bit more but I'm about to start posting up a storm!
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you have a great time here! A lot of people enjoy fantasy themes! ^.^

Thank you for the warm welcome! You know, I didn't think anyone else even liked fantasy themes! Bwahaha~ I figured I was the only one!

I'm a huge jokester. I like to try and make people laugh. Hehe~
Welcome to RPR!
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello There, RPR! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus