Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking for Artist to Add Clothes!

Hey all,

I have a character that I really like and she's really pretty. I got her as a custom 'adopt' from someone. However, she's an anthro, and the base they used has her..without clothing. Now with anthros, clothes aren't always necessary. However, with the way she looks, I can't RP her because one look at the picture invites the kinds of RP partners that I don't necessarily want. ^^; Would anybody be able to 'add' some clothes onto the already-finished image so that I can actually use her? I can't give any kind of compensation, but I could always write a poem or something! <3

Here's the pretty character! I really like her, but the picture as-is just attracts the wrong crowd it seems.
Kim Site Admin

Is she barbie-doll anatomied? :)
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Is she barbie-doll anatomied? :)

Yes x3
Kim Site Admin

Then unless she's posed ultra-lasciviously, you are okay to post the pic here. :) Nothing more shocking about that than you could find on a doll given to tiny children. ;)

Kim wrote:
Then unless she's posed ultra-lasciviously, you are okay to post the pic here. :) Nothing more shocking about that than you could find on a doll given to tiny children. ;)

Okay, thanks ^^ She's just standing, but her chest is kind of big. xD But that's...yeah like Barbie lol!
I'll put it up, and if you feel like it should be taken down just let me know! ^^
Tate

You didn't mention if you are offering any kind of compensation?

Also, do you have the permission of the artist to edit this piece?

Tate wrote:
You didn't mention if you are offering any kind of compensation?

Also, do you have the permission of the artist to edit this piece?

Unfortunately, I can't offer any kind of monetary compensation or anything. ^^;

Ah, that's a good point! I hadn't thought about that, thank you :) I'll be sure to contact the artist and make sure it's alright!
Hey, if you get permission from the original artist, I'd love to play around with this if you have a particular style in mind! She looks like she'd be super fun to doodle on!

I don't really design clothes ^^; but If a particular style is given, I tend to be able to put random pieces of such a style together... if that makes sense?

Anyway, I'm game if the original artist says it's okay haha

Featherhowl wrote:
Hey, if you get permission from the original artist, I'd love to play around with this if you have a particular style in mind! She looks like she'd be super fun to doodle on!

I don't really design clothes ^^; but If a particular style is given, I tend to be able to put random pieces of such a style together... if that makes sense?

Anyway, I'm game if the original artist says it's okay haha

Awesome, thanks! I'll let you know as soon as I find out. I'm not sure how recently she was active (Her last submission was 11 days ago), but hopefully I'll hear back to her very soon. And yes, that does make sense! :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking for Artist to Add Clothes!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus