Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, community!

I am really excited to begin roleplaying, as well as meet the other people around here. Let's hope we all have a good time around here.
House-of-Sin

Welcome, Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time here and have some nice, long-lasting RP!

May the letters form effortlessly into paragraphs and so on for you! :D
Kiora Topic Starter

Lol that last line :D

Thanks a lot, too!
Ruina (played anonymously)

Welcome! :)
Welcome to RPR, Kiora! Could you tell us a little more about yourself? We would love to get to know you better.

What kind of rps do you enjoy? How long have you been rping? Is there a particular way or format which you rp?

What about youself? Do you have any pets, or cool hobbies? :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What sort of RP do you enjoy? Do you have any questions for us about how the site works? :)
Kiora Topic Starter

I would less like to reveal any personal information, just so you know. I live around Europe and I began roleplaying since I learned how to speak English. (My native language isn't English, so I had a personal teacher for 3 years. Was worth it!) Fantasy roleplays are my favorite. I like the atmosphere of it; it doesn't have the bounds of normal modern roleplay. I do have a small poodle. I like to call her Oopa for some reason... but her real name is Jemma. I write, draw, play DND, do material arts and a lot of random things- My father always encouraged me doing different things always just for the sake of learning. I am a big fan of Magic. You know, the card game. I can take some pictures of my album if you want to. For a pretty nerdy person, I have friends- that like what I like! A godsend in this strange life.

I do descriptive roleplays, but script is fine as well. I never actually found any long-term partner in my roleplaying history, and this site seems just the right direction to go to. I feel just comfortable around here. Thanks for the warm welcoming, people. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site Kiora :) No worries, you don't have to reveal anything you don't want to reveal! It's just nice knowing what people like cause it helps build friendships! :D

I'm also from Europe and English is my 4th language, and I also like Magic. :) (I don't have money to spend on decks though, my blue/white starter deck got lost years ago and now I only play it on my computer/online...) I'd love to see your album!
A Magic fan? Why hello there! (I'm actually a newbie to Magic the Gathering, but I'm willing to learn.) Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light!

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask us! We're all friendly here!
Kiora Topic Starter

http://imgur.com/a/w2JYB

I uploaded my collection to imgur. Check it out in the link above. :)

(Understanding MTG is easy, but being good at it is hard.)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! You have a big collection there! I hope you have a good time here!
Welcome to RPR!! I'm sure you'll find lots of awesome people to rp with because a ton of people on here are super friendly :) It's a great site!
Welcome to rpr, i hope you love it here! By the way, i like mtg to. Im an intermediate player, so perhaps we could talk about that! Anyway, welcome to rpr!!
Kiora Topic Starter

I can't thank you all enough... thanks a lot for the welcoming :)
Hi, welcome to RPR :) I hope you find some fun RPs soon!
Hey! Welcome to RPR. Hope you make lots of friends and get lots of RP requests. :)
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, community!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus