Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Underdark and Down (Closed)

Terrin (played by HOWDARE)

((but what does the cell look like???))

((ate my dice))

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of +2, got 8
INTELLIGENCE GO

Master of Games (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((What the heck are you talking about? I told you what you saw, what you heard, and what the response was... I mentioned at no point in time in my last post how you interpreted his words, just that he used words, you can't see his face, and the response to them. Should you wish for me to continue being the DM for your game you will be more respectful or at least pretend to be respectful. Thanks.))

Master of Games wrote:
((What the heck are you talking about? I told you what you saw, what you heard, and what the response was... I mentioned at no point in time in my last post how you interpreted his words, just that he used words, you can't see his face, and the response to them. Should you wish for me to continue being the DM for your game you will be more respectful or at least pretend to be respectful. Thanks.))

((you've been telling thraat how he felt this whole time))

((

@Thraat
Being in small spaces makes you wanna smash stuff.

You can smell him, mmmmmm human, you have heard human isn't half bad tasting and boy are you hungry.

))
Master of Games (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Smell is a sense, same as seeing, feeling a temperature. And some Orc tribes do partake in canniblism. Also your not Thraat, if he has a problem he can PM me. If you yourself have a problem pm me respectfully.))
Kiku (played by purplepandowdy)

((As far as I heard, you never asked what booperdooper's character is like nor for their background, HOWDARE, booperdooper, and I will be moving this session to roll20 where she will be the GM. You were practically playing Thraat vicariously through booperdooper, saying that "Drows. I got outnumbered." meant Thraat was yelling that he had the drow outnumbered, instead of speaking in a normal tone with the intended meaning of having been outnumbered in response to Connie's question.

You also were saying how Thraat felt when you have no right to as this involves no magic so far. You've also made the situation impossible to escape, Connie is Asexual Aromantic, as well as it being clear she is not trusted as she still lives in a cell instead of being granted some kind of room, so she cannot and would not seduce her way out, Terrin is stuck with an anti-magic collar, and even if Thraat brute forced their way out of the cell the guards would come running and the outcome would not be favorable.

By your interpretation of Thraat as well, they would not free Terrin, they'd eat him, thus killing one of the player characters early on in the campaign for no good reason. I'm also sure you're version of Thraat would then eat Connie, rendering this redo of the session pointless unless you, A: wanted to get out of doing this campaign without saying you didn't want to anymore for whatever reason. B: Wanted HOWDARE and I make new characters. C: Do a session with solely booperdooper, which I doubt because you had never met her before now, or maybe D : Railroad the session to go a specific way.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Underdark and Down (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus