Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

My name is Josef Raikov, I've been a tapletop gamer since I was around 10 years old. I've been roleplaying and various sites since I was old enough to know what I was doing on the Internet.
I play D&D, GURPS, Warhammer 40k (and it's RPGs), Burning Wheel, and more. I love tabletop games. My favorite tabletop RPG is Mouse Guard, by David Peterses. As far as Non-game based roleplaying goes I like fantasy, sci-fi, historical, Noir, Cthulhu Mythos, and any universe mentioned above. I'm glad to be a part of this community.
Hia! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a really great time here. :)
JRaikov Topic Starter

Thanks, I'm happy to be here!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy it here!
I haven't tried tabletop games yet, but I am more than willing to learn. You must be really skilled!

Welcome to RPR, BTW. I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

If you need any advice on how to navigate the site, you should check out the Help Section! It's a boon for newbies, and experienced players/users too! If you're still stuck, just let any of us know! Hope you enjoy the site!
Welcome to RPR ^_^ The people here are rather friendly, so I'm sure you'll find lots of nice people to rp with!
Welcome to RPR, Josef!

It seems like you are getting comfortable. I saw your character and he seems quite interesting.

How are you liking it here so far? Have you started rping yet? Do you have any questions? :D
JRaikov Topic Starter

I've not had a chance to rp yet, Bell, but as soon as I have a chance I'll jump right in. I don't have any questions at the moment but if I do I'll keep you in mind. The character i have added, Cian, I used in a Call of Cthulhu campaign and i was always very fond of him, I'm glad you like him. I'm enjoying this site, it's easily the most comfortable RP site I've used.
Hi! Welcome to RPR :)
Sanne Moderator

Hello Josef!! I'm SO glad to hear you're enjoying the site so far. :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you find all the awesome RP you want to with us.
Kim Site Admin

JRaikov wrote:
I'm enjoying this site, it's easily the most comfortable RP site I've used.

This makes me so happy to hear! :D

I've not played Call of Cthulu myself yet, but I keep hearing from friends how much fun they have with it.
As someone who enjoys tabletop gaming as well, welcome! I mostly play d&d 3.x but I've been looking into 5e lately. A friend of mine also loves Warhammer, although I've never tried it.

If you're ever in the off topic section, you'll find me lurking around there quite a bit. I personally don't rp much or at all these days (kind of got burnt out on it) but I like the site and community here enough to be a forum regular. Good luck on your rpr adventure, Mr. Raikov.
Hi there! Welcome to RP Repository! I can assure you from my experience that you will love it here!
JRaikov Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
JRaikov wrote:
I'm enjoying this site, it's easily the most comfortable RP site I've used.

This makes me so happy to hear! :D

I've not played Call of Cthulu myself yet, but I keep hearing from friends how much fun they have with it.

It's very fun! I'm also happy that the site admin is so active in the forums that you replied to a random intro post, hard to find such dedication anymore.
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're making lots of new friends! :D
JRaikov Topic Starter

Hey, thanks! It's nice to meet you guys too.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus