Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » uh.. hello, there.

spacekidd

hello! my name's spacekidd, but please feel free to call me space or kidd. i'm just a random person with a love for roleplaying, cartoons, astronomy and memes.

i'm canadian, so i speak french and english. although, french is my main, so i apologise if i butcher english or if my writing is not the best.

this place looks very nice and cozy. i hope to roleplay with you all. :')
Sanne Moderator

Hi space, welcome to RPR! Your English seems fine to me, don't worry. :D As long as you try your best you'll be golden!

What sort of roleplays have you done in the past? Any favorite genre in particular? :)
spacekidd Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi space, welcome to RPR! Your English seems fine to me, don't worry. :D As long as you try your best you'll be golden!

What sort of roleplays have you done in the past? Any favorite genre in particular? :)

hello! and thank you :') i try my best.

my favorite kinds of roleplay are more romance, fantasy and adventure. i'm sure i'll discover more, although! :)
Welcome to RPR! I've always wanted to go to Canada. Maybe one day ^^ Anyways, I'm sure you'll find lots of awesome rps, and your english looks pretty great to me, so gold star for you.
spacekidd Topic Starter

ilovedogs260 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I've always wanted to go to Canada. Maybe one day ^^ Anyways, I'm sure you'll find lots of awesome rps, and your english looks pretty great to me, so gold star for you.

thank you! if one day you come to canada, you must try poutine! it's amazing. thank you :') i try to enlarge my vocabulary as more as possible.[/i]
Hey guy, welcome to the forum!

I live in the usa, but I'm about half Canadian! Also have a lot of French blood in me I didn't know about until recently, and I also love cartoons/animation, so it's like we're already friends ;D.

I'm Bonebag, and you'll see me hanging around the off topic section quite a bit. Rpr is a very nice place, the community here is very friendly and warm. There are TONS of people to rp with here - I think there's around 13,000 or so members now. If you have any questions, feel free to message me :)
And nice and cozy it is~ Welcome to the site and make yourself feel at home :2
Didn't you win some ice hockey thing just now?
spacekidd Topic Starter

Bonebag wrote:
Hey guy, welcome to the forum!

I live in the usa, but I'm about half Canadian! Also have a lot of French blood in me I didn't know about until recently, and I also love cartoons/animation, so it's like we're already friends ;D.

I'm Bonebag, and you'll see me hanging around the off topic section quite a bit. Rpr is a very nice place, the community here is very friendly and warm. There are TONS of people to rp with here - I think there's around 13,000 or so members now. If you have any questions, feel free to message me :)

thank you! nice to meet you!
spacekidd Topic Starter

Reima wrote:
And nice and cozy it is~ Welcome to the site and make yourself feel at home :2
Didn't you win some ice hockey thing just now?

thank you! also yes, i think our team got into some final?.. i don't really follow sports, so i wouldnt know, haha.
Hi, and welcome to RP Repository! Everyone here is very kind, so I am sure you will fit in and enjoy your time here!
spacekidd Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi, and welcome to RP Repository! Everyone here is very kind, so I am sure you will fit in and enjoy your time here!

hello! thanks alot! from what i've seen for now, the people look very warm. i'll definitly enjoy being bere!
Kim Site Admin

Hi! I'm so happy to meet you, and I love that you are so active in your own intro topic. It makes me think you will get along wonderfully here. :)

What is your favorite meme?
spacekidd Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hi! I'm so happy to meet you, and I love that you are so active in your own intro topic. It makes me think you will get along wonderfully here. :)

What is your favorite meme?

hello! happy to meet you too!

mhmm.. favorite meme?.. there's alot out there.. i have to say tho, dat boi is my latest favorite :')
Ohh~ Much italics. :D

Welcome to RPR, Kidd! Your English is pretty good already. I would love to rp with you sometime.

Do you have any questions so far?
spacekidd Topic Starter

Bell wrote:
Ohh~ Much italics. :D

Welcome to RPR, Kidd! Your English is pretty good already. I would love to rp with you sometime.

Do you have any questions so far?

hehe, i like italics :') thank you a lot! you're all very kind for welcoming me like that. i try my best at english, so thank you!
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥
spacekidd Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥

Nice to meet you too! Thank you! :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll be finding lots of new RPs in no time! :D
spacekidd Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll be finding lots of new RPs in no time! :D

Thank you! :)
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I'm pretty new as well, but people here are so welcoming that its easy to fit in!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » uh.. hello, there.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus