Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The King's Tournament Faire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Archduke Garrold wrote:
If you want, I can make a character to compete and I have a perfect character to be a spectator.

It's up to you! I would be thrilled if you guys wanted to flesh out the setting with extra chars, even just side chars, but only you know what you're comfortable playing :)
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

I'll be adding more information about my character because I still ahve yet to put a story to this guy UGH lol

Knight Vallus wrote:
I'll be adding more information about my character because I still ahve yet to put a story to this guy UGH lol

Hey there! Just hit me up in PM if you'd like any help fitting your character into the setting. :) Or if you'd prefer him to stay a little mysterious, that's fine too. Which of the contests will he be taking part in?

I think Vallus would do best in the swordsmanship competition

Knight Vallus wrote:
I think Vallus would do best in the swordsmanship competition

Ok! Would he take part in the joust too? He can be in more than one!

Sure why not? Let's make it fun!
Felix (played anonymously)

I've been discussing some worldbuilding with Adelbard and I've come up with a map of the continental region of the setting:

ZApxsEr.jpg

You'll see the setting of the rp - Dierlan, the capitol of Tharrelund - at the dead center of the map. If you have any ideas or suggestions for other things to put in or if you want to flesh out some of the countries for your characters, then please, feel free to pitch in!
Olivia the Pomp (played by Miss)

I will use the invitation to join this scene and will gladly take the opportunity to further my newest character Olivia. Though a common girl who will likely never be knighted, she will attempt to enter the tournament using her deceased brother's name and arms. Mercenary work is usually her go-to for currency, but the chance to win it big with little chance that she may die is highly appealing!
The Trekman (played by Draken901)

If you are still looking for participants, I'd be happy to pitch in Dergesh. I can exchange the rifle with a flintlock, matchlock, ect if it won't fit.

The Trekman wrote:
If you are still looking for participants, I'd be happy to pitch in Dergesh. I can exchange the rifle with a flintlock, matchlock, ect if it won't fit.

Hello! I would love more competitors in the contests, but there are no firearms at all in the setting. Would you be interested in using the version of him with a bow?

We've set up a group! http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1794
The Trekman (played by Draken901)

Yeah, I can do that. Just replace the Rifle with a long bow and he'll be good to go.

Perfect! Just PM me if you have any questions! I'm working out some final fight rosters right now, and there's currently a commencement feast/celebration type thing going on.
The Librarian (played by Draken901)

May I also put in another character? I was thinking about The Librarian. Particularly because in low fantasy settings, magic users usually have to resort to dark arts or be a special kind of individual to cast magic? So I was thinking the librarian might be a good fit. Because maybe him consuming skull's and whatnot gives him his magic abilities? I could also see this RP needing a bit of a villainous character?

The Librarian wrote:
May I also put in another character? I was thinking about The Librarian. Particularly because in low fantasy settings, magic users usually have to resort to dark arts or be a special kind of individual to cast magic? So I was thinking the librarian might be a good fit. Because maybe him consuming skull's and whatnot gives him his magic abilities? I could also see this RP needing a bit of a villainous character?

Hmmm ... we are going for a more Arthurian feel to the RP with an emphasis on relationships and political intrigue, so I'm not sure if he'd be a good fit as-is. We do have a villain plot arc in play, not to fear! >:)

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss it a little bit more to see if we can work something out. I'd like to give players the chance to really have fun with the setting, but I can't compromise the setting itself too much!
Drake of Sundermill (played by Draken901)

Would it be okay if I play as Drake here as well?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The King's Tournament Faire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus