Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nyello

Hello there other people who presumably like to rp! I know, I know, I made this account last year- but I almost immediately afterwards started drowning in schoolwork and quite honestly just re-found this site a couple of days ago.

Hmm, about me... Let's see, I've been roleplaying for some amount of years that would probably fit on more than one hand but less than two. Obviously I enjoy rp, as well as drawing, and I play a handful of instruments as well. I've been doing all three for about the same amount of time, now that I think about it. I used to roleplay on a couple of other sites, but all of them I either outgrew the maturity level there or they died down pretty badly... Gee, hope I'm not cursed.

I've already done the customary snooping around the forums a bit, and this place looks pretty cool! I'm already loving the whole structure and feel of the website.
3dslove

Well, hello there, you person. You see, this is a roleplay site with some nice people in it. Just thought that would be useful information. XD

So anywho, jokes ppossibly kept out of reach of children, welcome back. I'm also (kinda) in a similar situation. I like to roleplay, but I have never once roleplayed on this site. But, that's why we're all here, to have a merry time on the sailing car we call roleplay. We roleplay in its cabin. No idea why the vessel is called roleplay, it's dumb. XD
HaltTheCavalcade Topic Starter

Nice to meet you too! Yeah, I'd taken a break from the whole rp thing after the last site I was on crashed and burned, but this place certainly looks oodles better. Finding a good rp site with a community still is surprisingly rare.
3dslove

Well don't worry, there are loads of people here. It's cool.
And, again, similar situation. My last site has pretty much no roleplays anymore, unless you want to unleash the trolls that use old memes everywhere, but that doesn't make for a fun roleplay.

So yeah, I've been roleplay deprived for a while and I wanna break that. I love to roleplay in pretty much any mood, so if you want, ask me anytime.
Welcome! You're not the first to join, forget, and rediscover - that's actually exactly what the friend who brought me here did. XD

I'm sure you'll continue to be pleased with this place. I've been pretty amazed myself at how stable the community it. There's always quiet times, sure, but it just keeps on tickin' away with many of the nicest folks I've ever met. <3

Awesome! I honestly can't wait to get nestled in. I remember the last place I was at got really bad about having too many private rps in the forums- like to the point where the first 2 pages were all private rps and there was maybe 1 public one- if you were lucky- active. That doesn't look like a problem here, though.
There are a lot a "private" RPs, but there's also a pretty well rolling churn for new ones. ^^
Welcome to RPR! Hope you've found some awesome new RPs to join! :D
Welcome to RPR HaltTheCavalcade! Glad to have you back! I am sure you will be able to start new rps and find new partners very quickly here. If you ever need someone to rp with, I would love to pm rp with you. :)
Victoriantruth

Welcome to the site!! I don't think you're cursed but if you are, I'm sure you'll find some people here to help you break that curse! ;)

Enjoy your time here and i hope you have all the adventures your little heart dreams off!!

Have fun!
Got any questions, don't hessitate to ask any of us!

Greetz, Vic
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Halt! It sounds like you ran into some bad luck there, I think most of us have been there at some point. :) (Life is all about growing and changing, right?)

What kind of roleplays do you enjoy the most? :D
Well, welcome... Back to RPR! It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light if you like!

So you play instruments? What kind, and can you play any songs on them?
Kim Site Admin

We can withstand your curse, and help you break it too, I think! ;) It warms my adminly heart tremendously to hear that your poking around has left you with a positive impression. We put a lot of time and effort into making this a great community - and when I say "we," I include the general membership along with the staff. People here make me absurdly proud of them on a regular basis. :)

Please, let us know if you have any issues! (This time by "us," I mean the staff ;) )

Yes, please break the curse! I'm happy to say I've already made a few friends here.

I love fantasy, and I'm an absolute sucker for D&D. Anything with dwarves and dragons is great. As for instruments, I play the guitar and tenor sax, and I'm determined to master the accordion over the summer. I bought one last year and it's way too heavy to become a paperweight.
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you and please enjoy your stay. :)
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I can assure you from my experiences on this site that the community is great! Everyone is very nice, too! I am sure you'll love it here!
House-of-Sin

Nyello there! Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and find tons of RP!
Welcome to the site :2
Glad to hear that you like the site already~ Feel free to ask away if you have any questions about something :3
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nyello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus