Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Learning the ropes

Hi my name is Shirali and I'm new to roleplaying. I haven't rp'd much, only with my friend via Google Docs.

I hope to make friends and polish my writing skills.

I have a dog back home, and my friends have a fish and also just recently adopted a lizard.

I'm not in school anymore, but when I was, my favorite was class was English.

I suffer for a living. Just kidding, I work with legal documents.

My dream is to publish a book.

I don't really have any questions about the site.

I'm really shy, so please be patient with me! >w<;
Welcome to RPR! If you do think of any questions, feel free to ask, or you can try digging around the Help documentation. It's actually very digestible. ^_^

Don't worry though, we love new folks. Expect a warm welcome. ;)
Like Nova said, welcome to RPR! Though I'm not on a lot and have yet to develop decent characters and descriptions, I know you will love it here! The people here are nice and are great roleplayers. I hope you find what you like here and hsve s good time!
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far and making lots of new friends!
Ohh! A law-y person! Hey, at least you're not a lawyer. ;)

What kind of rps do you like? Do you have any characters yet? :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Shirali, welcome welcome! We have a pretty awesome community here so I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Take your time to get settled in at your own pace, we'll be here! Seconding the questions asked so far, I'd love to know what kind of RPs are your favorites :D
Welcome welcome to RPR, Shirali! It's really sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or whatever you like!

So you work with legal documents? Like licenses and stuff? And it's fine to be shy, I'm shy as fail too!

Anyway, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask us! We're all friendly here and willing to help out if you need it!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! As others have said, it's okay to be shy, and I'm happy you overcame it enough to give us this little taste of who you are. :)

Very curious what sort of legal documents you work with? I don't know why, but it sounds interesting to me.
Hi! Welcome to RPR :) I'm shy, too, and lots of other people here are, so you're bound to fit right in :) Hope you have fun here!
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you and please enjoy your stay. :)
WELLLLLLLLCOME TO RPR!!! :3 Hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends. :)
Hi there! Welcome to RP Repository! Everyone here is very kind, so don't feel too shy! x3
House-of-Sin

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and find tons of RP! You'll get the hang of RPing and improve your abilities before you even know it!
I hope you've been able to enjoy our community even if you might be a bit shy :3 No worries~ We understand you and it's good for you to take your time~ No need to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but hey, at least you had the courage to post here~ :2

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Learning the ropes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus