Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Miraculous Ladybug Fandom RPers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm making some progress into getting back on the site, and in the time I've been gone, I actually conceptualised and ported onto RPR some Miraculous Ladybug characters with some friends off site. I've been wanting to use them a little more and get them more fleshed out. Something I can come back to during breaks from drawing, or after doing one or two odd jobs here and there.

I'm not looking to playing with any canon character representations in particular to the show... but I won't decline the opportunity. I prefer to role play with other original or fanmade characters.

I'm also not looking for unnecessary conflict or battles. If we work ourselves in that direction, that is fine... but I would rather not start guns a'blazin', preferably. I'd like to develop a relationship between characters that could be either friendly or antagonistic before anything serious happens. C:

Definitely not looking for romance, as all the characters I have for ML on site are spoken for. u 3 u /

But yeah, if anyone is interested in some casual character role play, and even some superhero / supervillain shenanigans as a result, I'm definitely open.

My ML characters are as follows:

Archer Lecroix | Thresher
Emily Beaty | Weaver
Vara Mayne | Swallowtail

Send me a PM if interested. I'm more interested in 1x1 role play than group role play. C:
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Chat Noir (played anonymously)

Meow~
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Still looking for more interested individuals. C:
ill join
if u want
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Hi, glad to see that you're interested! Though, I don't see any characters on your profile? If they're anonymous, please feel free to PM me. ^ ~ ^ Otherwise, I'll have to decline due to no basis on who or what my characters would be interacting with.
I have no idea how to pm sorry im a little new here

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Miraculous Ladybug Fandom RPers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus