Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elder Scrolls and the World of MMO RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hoping this belongs here, since it is a seeking. I apologize if it belongs elsewhere, I was torn between general RP forums and this one. AT ANY RATE. . .

Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

It's a beautiful game, it's story rich, the vistas are enough to drag me away from questing just to watch the sun come up over the ocean off the island of Stros M'kai, or the bluffs overlooking Auridon. This is a gated platform, so those who can't foot the one time fee might not be able to call this game their RP home, there's also the issue of it being relatively taxing on the video card-- Contrary to the negatives here, I'm not trying to dissuade anyone, quite the opposite!

I want nothing more than to roleplay in this world, and I'm looking for existing players, players on hiatus, players interested in maybe seeing what Tamriel might have to offer them to collaborate in group plots, one on one plots, and fun roleplay guild themes.

If you're not sure about ESO and have succumbed to the pitfall of listening to gamers complaining that it's no skyrim I would love to just chat with you about the possibilities! So hit me up here, or throws words at my inbox. It's very hard to organize in-game since ESO is hosted on a megaserver and playstyles GREATLY vary from group to group!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

KhajiitHasWares

Hell yeah I'd be willing to give this a shot.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elder Scrolls and the World of MMO RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus