Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life sucks(Open)

Moriah (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Lizzy do you think you have enough strenght to change into your human from?" Moriah asked kneeling beside Lizzy's tiger body where it fell.
Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy's eyes looked up and she stood weakly up. A light went off and she was in her human form. She had more wounds now bleeding
Nomti (played by EonRising)

Nomti went back over to Lizzy, now in her human form and picked her up. He wouldn't be able to fight as well, but he wasn't going to leave anyone in such bad condition. He walked out the door with Lizzy in his arms and motioned for Moriah to follow.

Lizzy's eyes fluttered open " Why are you helping me? " She whispered

"Niemand kry agter gelaat. Ons is hier bymekaar gebring, laat ons saam," Nomti he said, his hellishly deep voice ringing throughout the area. He had no idea how much or if they could understand at all but it meant "No one gets left behind. We were brought here together, we leave together." Nomti jogged down the corridor with Lizzy in his arms as if she were a feather. He peaked around a corner and saw that the way was blocked by a very burly man. He gently set Lizzy down and motioned for her to stay. The anubite disappeared around the corner and a loud shriek was heard.
He came back and picked Lizzy up again, "Ek voed van vrees," he explained as they walked past the man, who was now thin and boney, breathing heavily. He thought for a moment and then attempted to voice his words in English.
"I eat fear," he struggled to spit out.

Lizzy coughed and rolled out of his arms. She was still weak. She hissed and then turned around. She had wings and fangs. She flew in the air weakly but needed something to eat

Moriah followed the two and groaned when Lizzy was refusing to let Nomit help her. "Lizzy, stop being stubborn unless you what to die." She whispered to Lizzy in an annoied tone.

Nomti grunted in agreement with Morriah.
"I help," he struggled to say, then with an annoyed roll of the eyes, he turned back into his regular self.
"I forgot I could do that for a minute there. Anyways, I'm helping because we were all brought here together, so we all leave together."

Lizzy looked at them and turned into a human " Sorry never seen your kind before "

"When you say that, you mean you haven't seen me before, or you've never seen anyone like me before?" Nomti asked, confused. "If you're asking about me turning into an Anubite, that's just part of me heritage. My family comes from a line of Anubites that protected the tombs of pharaohs. Eventually, after many years, we became your everyday anthro jackal, minus the tail, but we retained the ability to turn into an anubite."

"I knew some about jackels, but I also come from a long line of Neko's, half human half cat, which was suppose to stop at my great-grandmother, but somehow pasted through Ange into me, but she is still human. I would stronger if she was a Neko before and I would know how to use what powers I have but I don't know anything about my line." Moriah explained, she called her mother by her frist name, Ange. Her ears twitched along with her tail moving back and forth.

Lizzy looked at them and said " My name is Queen Elizabeth. Ruler of my kingdom, no king, but I am looking. My farther and mother were killed in my eyes and have me these powers. I was accidentally born, I am not suppose to be here today. My land is great, but war struck killing many of my people. "

Nomti just shook his head, confused. What land? It didn't even seem like she was from this planet. He pushed these thoughts aside, knowing that she still might need help.
"So, can you walk now or do you need me to carry you? I'll be turning back into an Anubite once we get moving again anyways, so now's the time to tell me."

Lizzy shock her head and then a light went off she turned into a tiger. She turned and went into the bushes. She came out with armor on her. It had roses on it

(I hope you know we're still in a building)

( oh really? )

Lizzy watched them closely

(Yeah, really)

Moriah looked at the two people. "Okay then, we should get moving before they find out we escaped."

Lizzy nodded " maybe I can shape shift and attack the guards at the front of the building " her human form still had her tail. It flipped back and forth

"Lizzy, you're still hurt. I've got our protection covered," Nomti said and changed back into an Anubite.

Lizzy turned " Would you tell a Queen not to fight for her people "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Life sucks(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus