Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Elemental Mice (Open)

Dr. Eric Lansing watched as the blaze consumed the last five months of research he'd been carefully compiling. It was a pretty blaze, copper rather than red, as the petri dishes melted and the substances inside reacted to the heat. He sighed, though it couldn't be heard over the smoke alarms going off. He reached for the extinguisher just as the sprinklers went off.

"Well, that was fun," he muttered sourly, feeling sharp claws hook into the back of his labcoat. A moment later, an angry chittering rodent appeared beneath his ear. "Yes, yes, I know, Tungsten. I was due for another fire." If there was one thing Dr. Eric Lansing was known for, it was the regularities of his lab accidents--fires, explosions, mini tornadoes and monsoons. There was also the fact that his lab rat, Tungsten, glowed faintly from an overdose of radiation from six months back.

The fire alarm finally stopped ringing as the sprinklers and the extinguisher put out the flame at long last. For two minutes there was only silence but for the drip-drip-drip of sprinkler fluid from the lab table and Dr Eric Lansing's lab coat. And then a more immediate, doom-sounding alarm went off.

Eric took off at a run, rounding the corner of his lab to find the cages that were full of experimented mice were empty. All of them. The mice--from Hydrogen to Ununoctium were gone. Spreading no doubt somewhere through the vast city that surrounded his lab. "Einsteinium! I know you're the one responsible for this!" Eric shouted through the walls.

The tough part was going to be rounding them up. They weren't normal mice. Each one had the characteristic of the particular element they were named after. It had been his joke to the world...well, now he wasn't laughing. "I just hope someone doesn't catch Mercury, or Radon..." Oh he was going to be so fired for this...
Serene Kambel (played anonymously)

Serene had been working as a member of security for quite a while now, which is why she wasn't at all surprised when the alert from Dr. Lansing's lab appeared. Hell, she'd been expecting something to happen sooner. In fact she would have preferred sooner, since she and some of the other employees had started a pool after every accident he had on when the next one would be. Couple days sooner and she would have won this time around.

Volunteering to see what had happened, she didn't bother to go in any great hurry. The alarm was just for a fire, so the sprinkler system would take care of it easily and the good Doctor himself was probably fine since he seemed to have a knack for self-preservation when it came to accidents he caused. However, the second alarm that kicked in, that got her moving faster. That sound was never a good one. Scanning her keycard to unlock the door, she dashed into Lansing's lab.

While Serene might have had special training and technologically advanced implants, neither could stand up to the simple but brutal combination of water, tile floors and high velocity combined. Not two steps inside, her feet were out from under her and she was sliding across the lab floor on her back into a cabinet by the opposite wall with a crash. Blinking a couple times and looking down to make sure she hadn't broken any lab's, or more importantly, her own equipment, her eyes stopped on Dr. Lansing.

Still on her back with her legs propped up against the front of the cabinet, she crossed her arms and gave him a stern look. "Isn't this familiar." She said with a smirk, keeping her tone as serious as she could given the damp creeping up her uniform and making it itchy. With a sigh, she addressed the one she was beginning to think was the more intelligent of the pair. "Tell me Tungsten, what did the Doc manage to ignite this time?"
Dr Eric Lansing (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Tungsten chattered his response to Serene as Eric flinched. Great, not only had a security guard come down, but it was also probably one of his greatest screw ups of late. And that was saying something.

He caught sight of something bobbing near the upper window. A mouse? Helium! It had to be. "Er, who says I ignited anything?" Muttered Eric turning to look at the supine security guard. He kept himself between her and the empty lab cages, hoping she wouldn't notice the mice were gone. Or the one near the ceiling.

"As fact would have it, the compound spontaneously combusted before I had the opportunity to isolate it. The resulting fire on the other hand, caught my notes and the remaining petri dishes." He sighed and offered her a helping hand up. The glove had scorch marks on it of course.

Serene raised an eyebrow at Lansing's explanation. Didn't spontaneous combustion count as him igniting something, accident or not? It was his mixture either way. She didn't press him on it though, by now she'd learned how obsessed with semantics these scientist types could get. At least it didn't look like the guy had been hurt. "For your sake, I hope they weren't your only notes." She said, taking his hand when he offered it and getting back on her feet.

"If they were, I really need to introduce you to this nifty little invention called a computer." She joked, peeling the soggy uniform from her back. At least she had a spare to change into. Of course, that would have to be after investigating what brought her running in the first place. The other alert. Glancing around the lab, nothing really looked out of place aside from the burns, some lingering smoke and the giant puddle of a floor. Maybe she couldn't see the other problem?

"Tox." She muttered, eyes tinting purple. Giving the lab another brief look, nothing changed. The closest thing to dangerous fumes her scan picked up was the smoke. Whatever the compound was, it couldn't have been that toxic, unless it was something new her sensors didn't recognize. "Well, the fire's accounted for, but what about the second alarm?" She asked, looking at Dr. Lansing curiously.

"No, no, they weren't my only notes. As for the computer..." He looked pointedly over at the short-circuited monitor screen. "They don't do so well either--I've found." He didn't mean to come across as haughty, but when he'd just lost five months of research AND his mice...

"Tungsten, get back here." The rat had climbed off his shoulder and was entering into the room with the empty cages in it. There was no hiding it any more. Especially since Helium was about to float out the window.

"One moment," he said to Serene, noting her question but not answering it at the moment. Action spoke louder than words anyway, right? He leaped for the window, scooping up the floating object, and then landed--his lab coat billowng out behind him. It might have been more dramatic if he hadn't been a pasty white from staying inside his lab all day.

He opened his hand, gently holding the mouse by the scruff so it couldn't float away. "Um, Serene? Meet Helium. Helium, Serene. As for the second alarm... I seem to have, er," he coughed "misplaced the other 117 mice."

"Ohh... right. Sorry, Doc." She muttered, looking at the monitor. She'd overlooked that since she was only focusing on finding dangers. Although she supposed that could electrify the wet floor under the right conditions. Raising an eyebrow at Tungsten's sudden scampering off, she leaned a bit and peered around Eric into the room his rat had gone. There wasn't much to see in there aside from a bunch of cages. Odd he'd have so many empty, unless... what had he been working on again?

The Doctor's movement caught her attention more than his words. Watching him grab something from by the upper window, her mouth fell open a bit upon seeing what it was. A floating mouse. The mention of its name being Helium reminded her of something she'd heard about Lansing and mice and natural elements. Her jaw dropped the rest of the way when told the amount of rodents. That sure explained the cages.

She looked from Helium to where Lansing grabbed the mouse from and then to the Doctor himself. "Doc... please tell me it's just a horde of floating mice unleashed on the area, and not something much worse."

The possibly electrified floor would never have occurred to Eric--though he wore rubber soled shoes anyway, so it wouldn't (hopefully) have affected him.

At Serene's plea, Eric swallowed and if his face could have gone paler, it might have. "Um, well, maybe a few? Some might sink--Lead, for instance. And a couple you might not want to touch with barehands. Mercury has a bit of a bite. ...I think I'm going to need some help collecting them."

He turned around and looked for Tungsten. It wasn't hard to find the faintly glowing rat in the darker lab with cages. He was pointed at a small hole that probably explained the disappearances of the elemental mice. "If this vent leads outside...we might be in trouble."

He bent over and looked through it. All he could see was that it ran the length of the wall.
Warren Wallace (played by m1blue)

Dr Wallace had been running alpha decay simulations when he first saw the flash of the alarm in the hall followed by the slower sound of it. The difference of when one reached him then the other was nigh imperceptible, but he knew it was there and it was getting very distracting. He had to take into account his own lag in perception, too. And the pulse of the light compared to the constant ringing was another factor… Was it pulsing in time to the projected transmutations?

No. No. 35. 36. 37. The transmutations were dropping down the elements unevenly, slowing as they approached the current baseline. He tore his eyes from the numbers scrolling beside the model. Needless visualizations that he should really look into having removed. They probably stole computing power. Infinitesimally small amounts, but it added up. 46. 47. 48. He straightened. If these alarms weren’t going to leave him alone, he was going to make them. Wallace had work to do. He didn’t even consider that they might be sounding for a reason. A safety reason. A fire safety reason.

54. He was out in the hall. The alarm further down was a little out of sync. 56-2. 57-2. Now who was a likely candidate? The simulation must be about to – if he accounted for the slowing simulations – 123 mass particles. 63-8-1. Was probably Lannister. Lays. LeFrou. Something. 66-11-4-1. Which way was he. Couldn’t be left. Or wait, maybe it was. It was hard to remember. 67-12-5-2. The alarm stopped and Wallace slowed his stiff, fast pace to a more casual one. 107. 67, 12, 5, 2, 107. Almost all prime. If the count had been a little different. Maybe he should try again – was that a rat?

Lansing! He had rats. And fire detectors! Had one of them exploded? Or several.They were elements, weren’t they? Probably all kinds of unstable and reactive. This one clearly hadn’t exploded, but which one was it? Dr Wallace crept closer. It was cleaning its whiskers, completely unawares.

“Are you safe?” he asked. The rat glanced up. Dr Wallace stared at it. Nothing particularly untoward. He hoped it was Carbon, because wouldn’t that mean it was just a carbon-based organism? Better safe than sorry, though. “Just…. Stay… There.” He inched a wide berth around the obstacle rat. It finished cleaning and walked toward him. He didn't scream, but did run the rest of the way to his destination, then jerked to a halt outside Dr Lansing’s laboratory.

“Ahem,” he said, clearing his throat and leaning in, barely even glancing at the disaster conditions of the lab. He looked more frazzled than someone outside of the incident had any right to look. “Dr Landing? There is a rat out here.” The rat hadn’t actually followed him, but he didn’t bother checking. “It might be trying to kill me.”

Lead? Mercury? Oh this was just great, and she was lucky enough to be around to help. At least it wasn't going to be another boring day. When Lansing went over to the cages and mentioned the vent, she just sighed at the understatement. "Trouble certainly is a possibility, Doc." Serene commented, thinking. If they got out of the lab, they'd be next to impossible to find, and with their... unique characteristics... Oh lord, what if they-

"Dr. Lansing, I may be thinking in the worst case scenario, but I have to ask; If these mutant mice of your do manage to get out somehow, well, are they sterile? Because if they can make more of each other and possibly start mixing together... aside from new jobs in the form of a specialized exterminator career, I can't think of an optimistic outcome to that."

The cough at the door caught her attention and she glanced over her shoulder at the man standing just outside. It took her a moment to place the face, mainly because he didn't cause problems nearly as often as Lansing. Granted few could probably manage that outside career criminals. Upon hearing of a possible killer rat on the loose, Serene was out the door, brushing by the other scientist and scanning the ground for anything cute but potentially lethal.

She didn't see anything nearby, though she did take a moment to check the ceiling in case it was another floating one. "Either it scampered off or already scurried up your pant leg without your noticing." Serene said, looking at Warren. "Where exactly did you see the thing, Doctor Wallace?"

"No, they shoudn't be able to reproduce; I significantly altered their genetic makeup to reduce the possibility of them breeding..." but accidents did happen and Dr. Lansing was the master of them all. "If they breed with normal mice, I have no idea what the outcome would be." His face lit up with the enthusiasm of a kid being offered candy.

In a mad dash he was scrabbling for some paper in a drawer that hadn't managed to get wet, and began scribbling down notes to try this new experiment, when a voice by the door made him freeze. Of all the researchers to hunt him out, why did it have to be Dr. Wallace?

"Ah, Dr. Wallace," he said, forcing a smile to his face. "Uh, I believe what you saw was a mouse, genetically modified to take on the properties of its natural element. So, ah, for instance the mouse floating beside me is Helium." He recaught the mouse he'd accidentally forgotten about in his rush of the new idea Serene had given him.

Tungsten, of course, chose then to scamper into the room and climb up Eric's lab coat to perch on his shoulder once more. The faint glow emanating from Tungsten was hard to ignore.

Dr Wallace did indeed know how to keep a low profile after much failure to do exactly that in his younger years. He wasn’t terribly fond of explosions, a rarity given how fond of everything he was. But unless they were controlled or expected, they never really helped in his experience. Except that one time… but the whole experiment had been an unmitigated disaster anyhow. The explosion just cut that disaster short. Stupid genius AIs.

He leaned a little to the side as a woman he didn’t actually recognize despite her unique appearance went out into the hall. Dr Wallace was quite content to not be the one chasing down the rats. He wondered if she was some unfortunate intern (that seemed like a very intern job), and if she wanted a transfer to his department. It was entirely safe except when it wasn’t. When she brushed passed him to fulfill her internly duties, he turned his attention to Dr Lando.

He let himself into damp and smoky lab. That poor intern would probably be cleaning up some of this, too. “I have been the bane of animal rights organizations since you were just a bundle of cells splitting apart, sir. I know animal experimentation when I see it, and I’ve heard about yours in particular, Dr Lehrer” Dr Wallace continued with a mildly disapproving expression leveled at the glowing rat in particular, unaware or uncaring that he had yet to actually address Dr Lansing by his correct name. His reputation left more of an impact than his name, apparently.

“You really have to be careful. One explodes, then they ALL explode, then more are blasting holes in the walls and getting into people and other experiments…” He seemed quite convinced that the fire had been a rat exploding. The older scientist looked about to offer some advice on how to keep the rats underwraps when the woman reappeared, distracting him, luckily for all involved, from what likely would have devolved into a very enthusiastic lecture on lab safety procedures that he himself didn’t follow. But they were interesting, in theory.

“Oh, uh…” He trailed off, bending over none-too-subtly to pat at his khakis without flailing in a panic. No lumps or bites. “At 107, so…” He hoped his simulation hadn't crashed, but (debatably) more importantly, escaped experiments. Dr Wallace straightened and pointed vaguely in the direction he had come, then directed his finger at the fire alarms. “About four alarms that way. It looked normal enough, miss…” he trailed off. Clearly she knew him, and he probably had been introduced to her before, but there was a distinctly tattoo’d void in his memory.

Serene nodded and took off down the corridor, more worried about rogue rodents than proper introductions. The mouse was that far away and possibly trying to kill him? Was the thing shooting lasers from its eyes or something? She hoped Lansing hadn't made something that crazy, but considering some of the scientists in this place, it wouldn't surprise her too much. Be an excuse to see if her barrier still worked, too. It'd been so long since she'd had to use the thing she'd have forgotten about it by now if not for her tattoo.

Slowing to a stop outside the lab Wallace had told her, she looked up and down the hall. There was no sign of it on the way or up ahead. "Here mousy, mousy... got some cheese for ya!" She called out optimistically, hoping for a squeak in reply. She didn't get one. Scratching her head and leaning against the all opposite Wallace's lab door, she asked herself where she would go if she was a mutant mouse. That was easy, she'd probably be stupid enough to fall for the cheese thing. Even as a human it sounded like a good snack about now.

A mist seeping out from under the lab door caught her attention, and it took her a moment to realize she'd never switched off the toxin sensors in her eyes. Unfortunately she couldn't identify it, her scanner was meant for more than what little was creeping into the hallway. Sliding her card to unlock the door, she pushed it open and took a quick step back since she didn't know how full the room would be. No wave of tainted air came out... the mouse that apparently been sitting just on the other side of the door, however, did. Making a beeline for her feet.

Serene hurried backwards, bumping into the wall as she tried to get away from it. Mice normally didn't bother her. Hell, she thought they were cute. A mouse radiating toxic fumes, on the other hand, she had no inclination to try and pet. Hopping over it and moving down the hall a bit, she pulled off her jacket. It came at her again, though she didn't know why. Maybe it had heard her earlier and really wanted that cheese she mentioned.

Once it got close, she pounced and snagged the thing in her jacket, holding it like a bag. Hopefully that was enough to keep it in one place until she got it back to its crazy creator. Taking a moment to close Wallace's lab door, she headed back toward Lansing's lab, keeping the thing at arm's length the whole way.

"Think I got one of the dangerous ones, Doc." She said upon entering the lab, walking over to Eric and setting the jacket on a table. "Might want to grab some rubber gloves before checking on which one it is. Maybe a mask too, just to be safe. It seemed to be giving off some kind of toxin."

"My name is Lansing," Eric growled as Dr. Wallace stubbornly continued to forget it. "I'm amazed you can recall your experiments with that kind of memory." He rolled his eyes at the ensuing lecture. As if Wallace hadn't had his share of fireworks in the past. Eric's were just...grander. Sure, that was the word.

"And it wasn't a mouse that exploded; it was a spontaneous combustion derived from a compound that was inadvertently created when I combined two solutions together. Not that you need to know. And what are you counting for?"

Eric's guess was thrown off as Serene returned with a her jacket bundled around something or other. Having never removed his gloves, he took the jacket from her. "What have we here?" He held his breath as he peeled back the layers of fabric to reveal..."Chlorine! Nasty thing to touch bare-handed, not to mention the gas it gives off can be harmful if breathed in. Thank you, Serene."

He picked the mouse up by the scruff and returned it to its proper cage--along with Helium--making sure they were actually locked. The mice scurried around but did not escape. "Okay, that's two down...116 to go." He looked over at Dr. Wallace. "Um, where is your lab again?" He had the sneaking suspicion it wasn't too far from where the mice might have escaped.

“Oh, I just compartmentalize by order of importance, Dr. Lanson,” he replied, this time grinning and intentionally saying the wrong one. So easily riled, though he did just possibly lose important data. And mice. Dr. Wallace tried and partially failed to smother the smile. “For example, back there, when the alarms first started sounding, I thought to myself ‘I bet this was Dr. Lansing’s doing’. Then I saw your animal and your name stopped being important, so I forgot it.” Dr. Wallace obviously did not multitask well at all, which explained how he’d thusfar managed to be completely derailed from his simulation as soon as he stopped thinking specifically about it. It was indeed a wonder then, not that he could recall his experiments, but that he remembered to feed himself and occasionally bathe when he got into the zone.

“Two solutions inadvertently creating spontaneous combustion is brilliant, though! And much better than mice, because really, hydrogen or something exploding would be an expected result. Also, mice guts. This way, you have a fascinating and unexpected result. Success in an entirely different area than you were hoping!” Now knowing the tiny bit more than he did earlier, the more the collateral damage was worth it in the pursuit of knowledge, Dr Wallace decided. Still probably some precautions could have been taken, but progress was had! He wasn’t even bothered by the fact that Dr. Lansing wasn’t being entirely forthright with the information. Social cues, what?

Before he could describe the wonders of alpha particles, Serene came back bearing toxic-gas emitting gifts. He smartly stepped away and covered his nose for all the good that would do him, as he wore absolutely no protective gear himself. He gave Serene a slightly sympathetic look. “Thank you,” he told her while Dr Lansing put away the two captured thusfar. Even if they weren't his mice she was catching, returning them to their cages was a boon to everyone in the building.

“Just follow the residual scent of chlorine back that way,” he told Dr Lansing, before looking again at Serene. “Oh, was the mouse there, in my lab? If so, we probably really want to get back there. Don’t imagine some of these mice would take kindly to water and I have a lot of it in there.” This might’ve or might’ve not been the mouse he had seen earlier – even though he hadn’t noticed any peculiarities didn’t mean they hadn’t been there, after all. And he had experiments that mice of any variety would not want to be around nor would he want them around. As such, even as he waited for her answer, he was sidling out of the sodden room to lead them back down the now somewhat well-trodden path between Dr.s Lansing’s and Wallace’s labs.

Eric sighed and rubbed at the mark on his temple as Dr Warren waxed eloquent about whatever he was classifying as "success" and "mice guts". He'd pretty much tuned out except for the last part...when his face paled.

"Potassium," he said, and sprinted for Dr. Wallace's lab, calling back: "If Potassium finds water we won't have to worry about finding the other mice. Or for that matter, Wallace's lab." They'd be lucky to even have a lab. "If you find water block it off. And Wallace! What were you working on earlier? If it so much as mutates my mice..."

The threat was left unspoken since Eric was too busy with the worst-case scenarios to come up with a creative threat. Potassium in water would pretty much have been it, anyway.

Meanwhile, Tungsten had wandered over to Wallace and was sniffing curiously at his shoes, not bothering to hide the fact he was glowing or, apparently, interested in alpha particles.

I am so glad I had my toxin sensor on. Serene thought once she found out had been Chlorine. Just picking it up would have been an unpleasant experience, to say the least. Watching Lansing cage the pair of escapees, she wondered how in the world they were going to find and catch another 116 of the things. Pondering it for a moment as she followed Wallace out of the lab, her train of thought was derailed by Lansing panicking.

She scratched her head as he sprinted ahead, and idly noted that he was surprisingly spry for the brainy type. Though she had no idea what he was talking about in regards to potassium and water. Of course, anything that could make a scientist move like that was never a good sign. It didn't take long for her to start running after Lansing, hoping he was just over-reacting to the situation as much as Wallace was under-reacting to it.

“You've done that well enough by your lonesome, sir. It's just numbers I've got going. Very unobtrusive. The sea-life, though!” he called out as Lansing took off after his mice. He continued back to his lab at a slightly less frantic pace than Lansing (followed shortly after by Serene), not quite running but not walking either, just sort of loping along. He might be able to run, but physically in his prime Dr Wallace was not, and if things were in fact going to turn even more sour, he wanted to save his energy for running away. He paused a moment though to contemplate Tungsten before reaching down and picking him up. Radiation never killed nobody, double negative entirely intended, and that would be at least one less animal wandering unaccounted for.

The laboratory was large and dark, with only a light where the computer and chair were and another on the far wall. Some of the many aquariums and terrariums on the walls and tables glowed with their own bioluminescence, though, while others were murky with barely-visible tendrils of wires dripping off the tables. All had tops that were designed to firmly clamp down lest a creature escape, but they weren’t designed to keep things outside the aquariums from getting in. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Only one was completely open-topped, a long and deep stretch of glass at the far wall with several lights above it. Wires ran from it to a machine clicking and humming quietly in time to the sloshing coming from the tank. All in all, a very bad place to look for something so small and squirmy as a rodent, much less many of them full of interesting and dangerous characteristics.

“There are flashlights by the terminal,” he whispered, apropos of nothing, when he arrived to find his lab not horribly exploded already, “Very delicate temperaments, these fellows, so let’s just not turn on the lights. And speak softly. I doubt the alarms have made them any calmer. They can handle some stimulation, but too much…” He walked over to the computer, glancing at the screen which was giving him lines of errors from the simulation. Well, damn. He’d have to see exactly what went wrong since he left. Instead of grabbing the flashlights as he initially intended, Dr Wallace began scrolling back through the text on the screen.

Tungsten shared none of his mad-scientist creator's loathing for Dr. Wallace. Quite the opposite; he was quite happy to perch his glowing self on the older scientist's shoulder.

He also, incidentally, made a nice temporary flashlight when Dr Wallace entered the darkened lab; when Dr. Wallace began to scrawl through text, Tungsten watched and chattered his opinions into the scientists's ear.

Meanwhile Eric, having skidded his way to a halt inside the darkened lab, fumbled blindly for the flashlights that Dr Wallace claimed were by the terminal. He almost missed them, when he swiveled to hear a skittering noise somewhere over by...his heart sank.

"Really?" Eric eyed the aquariums and terrariums. "You used your grant money for this?" Not that he could judge--he'd have possibly done the same. Except fish were harder to elementize for the exact reason he was worried for now. Potassium and water did not mix. Or rather, mixed too well.

"Tungsten--instead of helping Dr. Wallace--you think you could lend a hand to locate the possibly explosive mice? And Serene...do you happen to have IR, er, handy? The sooner we locate those mice..."

Scratching her head and looking around the dim lab, she wondered how they would be able to find anything in here even with all the lights on, but using just a flashlight? The idea gave her a grim feeling that this lab was the next one in line for an accident report.

She stopped dead in her tracks on the way to grab a flashlight. Report. Crap. She hadn't informed anyone about the escaped mice yet. Working with a team of more than two or three people really took some getting used to. Pulling the radio out of its holder near the back of her belt, the clatter of pieces hitting the floor and pain in her back that came with it touching it made her flinch. Without even looking she knew it had been landed on, drenched and was now very, very broken. So much for backup.

Debating on whether or not to go get help on foot for searching the room, Lansing asking about IR cut off those thoughts and she mentally slapped herself for not thinking of that sooner either. She must've whacked her head pretty hard on Lansing's floor when she slipped without noticing or something.

"On it. Nox." Serene's eyes shifted from purple to red and she slowly examined the room. It had been a while since she used it, so it took her a few seconds to adjust to the vision. Even then it was hard to tell if something as small as a mouse was around. It could easily blend in with other heat signatures around the lab if it tried, but she hoped none were that bright.

Her eyes caught something moving up the wires toward the sloshing tank. If not for her encounter with Chlorine, she might have gone after it right away, but now she didn't want to go near any of them until they were identified or she had some thick rubber gloves on. Possibly both.

"Over there, Doc." She told Lansing, pointing and taking only a couple wary steps toward the creature. "Heading up to the oversized wave machine."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Elemental Mice (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus