Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for heads of a country & studen (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am trying to expand my world of Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts. I need various positions filled by energetic and knowledgeable RPers.

1) Heads of a country. There can be up two new countries. These leaders will need to prove that they have enough knowledge to run a country and are willing to put forth enough effort in to be considered a CO-GM. You will be literally running your own country within a certain set of guidelines. You may be any alignment.

2) More students- any alignment is allowed. I hope to have two more countries which means two more academies. What kind of academies they will be is up to the head of the countries. Some ideas for schools are spies, evil geniuses, Paladin, or just plain people.

Any questions please ask!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Can't in some cases, the country be a realm or dimension? Of course your going to need to learn how to create it, but still if someone did know how, wouldn't be possible?*
TheCreator7 Topic Starter

All countries will start at a land mass. It will grow from there. There is a 3 part application process to show that you are truly interested in being a head of a country. Almost any kind of a country is allowed.
I'm interested in running a country, where do i sign up? :)

Go to http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26590&page3=3

I will send you some information for you to fill out.

WE NOW HAVE ONE MORE COMPLETED COUNTRY! WHO WILL BE THE NEXT ONE?
If I managed a country, I think it would easily burn down to the ground after a short time.
But if you're looking for students, may I ask to join?
As long as this isn't based on something like an anime, or a videogame. (If it is, please tell me.)
Thanks!
-Soph

This RP is based on my own ideas and imagination. Some of the ideas have sprung from my favorite books but I have adapted everything to my own specifications.

Feel free to join in! And bring your own imagination with you.
Since you said bring your own imagination with you, Could I bring a Ghoul Character to one of these academies?

Yes you may. We have 1 more academy with up to 3 more academies being created. I'll be eagerly waiting for the CS.

These countries have been taken!

2-Bridge%20Mix%20Galaxy-A_zpsec81umrb.png

0-Heidran- this is where you will start.
1-Land of Sanctuary
5- Dustax
6- In Process

Updated list of countries taken:
0-Heidran- this is where you will start.
1-Land of Sanctuary
2-In Process
3-In Process
5- Dustax
6- In Process
Hello there again Creator7

It's me from Dragonriders etc

I would like to join in on the rp as the land Dustax if possible

twannyman

Hello twannyman!
Are you thinking of the Dragon Riders Academy? If so I haven't made that one here. I am doing a world that had various countries run by various Co-GMs. I will be running two areas- where everyone arrives at and Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents. You are welcome to join this RP.
Hey,

I would like to join in on Caldwell, also maybe we could do Dragon riders

We can do both. Let me get the Caldwell's going then I'll start Dragon Rider's Academy.

We are still in need of students and heads of countries! We even have a teacher of the Occult now now. So come and visit us!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for heads of a country & studen (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus