Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Help me? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey. You might be wondering what this post is. But yeah. I'll explain...
My name is Myn or, Helene if you prefer. And I'm looking for someone to rp with. I'm looking for someone who can find interest in any of my characters and come up with an rp. But I'm also looking for a friend. SomeOne who wants to get to know me. Someone I could possibly Skype with. Yes. I'm THAT lonely..
Sincerely
-Myn
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ohayou Myn! Call me Missy :)

I'm the worst when it comes to RPing and maintaining them. I also can't skype for many reasons.

But what I can do is be your friend. I know what being lonely is like. I haven't spoken to a single person outside of my family for over a year and I spend 99% of my time in my room. Even now the only people I speak to are my family and my friends on this site.

If you want, PM me at anytime and we can just talk. I'm bad at keeping conversations going but I'm a good listener. I also have a club called the Neighbors Club, a club whose purpose is to make friends.

Anyway, yeah haha I hope you have a good day :)
MynMeni Topic Starter

Thanks for the offer Missy, I'll look it up soon
Hello Myn, I'm Soph. Pleasure. c:
Regarding roleplay, I'd love to! I can RP any time, any where, just say the word and I'll be there. I wouldn't say I'm necessarily good at coming up with different storylines and such, but I can spin a few ideas. As for a friend, chikadee...
We are, sadly, in the same boat. If you'd like, I can give you some form of communication, (Email, phone, etc) and we can chat and get to know one another!
Regarding skype, I'm afraid I can't either, but I'm perfectly willing to send photos and proof I am who I say I am, too. And I can even phone call once in a while.
Bye, Love.
-Soph
MynMeni Topic Starter

Soph_The_Irish wrote:
Hello Myn, I'm Soph. Pleasure. c:
Regarding roleplay, I'd love to! I can RP any time, any where, just say the word and I'll be there. I wouldn't say I'm necessarily good at coming up with different storylines and such, but I can spin a few ideas. As for a friend, chikadee...
We are, sadly, in the same boat. If you'd like, I can give you some form of communication, (Email, phone, etc) and we can chat and get to know one another!
Regarding skype, I'm afraid I can't either, but I'm perfectly willing to send photos and proof I am who I say I am, too. And I can even phone call once in a while.
Bye, Love.
-Soph

Thank you. Contact me in the PM's if you're interested in an rp :)
I sent a friend request here on RPR. :P

I can be a friend. :D I'm a very good listener too. :D Though I might not be able to give all that great advice, but I'll try. :) Send me a PM if you want. :P
I can be a friend :) I'm a good listener, and I'm around most any time outside of work. And I'd be willing to RP with you any time if you like :D
MynMeni Topic Starter

Nytehighfallen wrote:
I can be a friend :) I'm a good listener, and I'm around most any time outside of work. And I'd be willing to RP with you any time if you like :D
Yay! PM me :P
Call me rex im a little new here bu hil
:3 friends are nice. maybe we could make a nice story together.
Ellipses

Hey man :] I'm looking for an rp as well, plus we can just chat if ya want.
MynMeni Topic Starter

Rex362 wrote:
Call me rex im a little new here bu hil
Hey Rex
MynMeni Topic Starter

dave_pod wrote:
:3 friends are nice. maybe we could make a nice story together.
I'd love to
MynMeni Topic Starter

Ellipses wrote:
Hey man :] I'm looking for an rp as well, plus we can just chat if ya want.
Hit me up I'm pm's dear
RandomnessDuck

MynMeni wrote:
My name is Myn or, Helene if you prefer. And I'm looking for someone to rp with. I'm looking for someone who can find interest in any of my characters and come up with an rp. But I'm also looking for a friend. SomeOne who wants to get to know me. Someone I could possibly Skype with. Yes. I'm THAT lonely..
Sincerely
-Myn

Um... maybe I can be of help? I'm new around here but it'd be very nice to have a friend and RP with someone :3
MynMeni Topic Starter

RandomnessDuck wrote:
MynMeni wrote:
Sincerely
-Myn

Um... maybe I can be of help? I'm new around here but it'd be very nice to have a friend and RP with someone :3

I'd love to! Hit me up in the PM's if you're interested
I would really like to aswell c:
MynMeni Topic Starter

Mirabell wrote:
Then hit me up in PM's
MynMeni wrote:
Mirabell wrote:
Then hit me up in PM's

We already have, or had a conversation xD
I like friends! I'd also love to RP. Throw me a PM whenever you want! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Help me? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus