Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Conos (played by Markifan02)

Saif Abi Al wrote:
Then your guy is in!!!
WHOA!
AlexanderNoriega

Sorry for the slow reply.

Professor Anderson is a good invite. He has a great deal of respect as an academic, both in the natural sciences and the occult. It is reasonable to assume a well-read man like the party's host would have been interested in him and his work.
Saif Abi Al'Dun (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

Sounds perfect, your in

Now we just need three more people to be accepted in right?

Yeah... I hope we do soon

Saif Abi Al wrote:
Yeah... I hope we do soon
I hope so to
Colin Krato (played by Meepstr1118)

I could use this character I guess. His profile is pretty bad due to being my first character so allow me to explain. He acts timid and shy but on the inside is as manipulative as can be.
Ceilibell (played by Tolora)

This seems like a pretty interesting RP to join. Ceilibell is a travelling musician famous for her music and well paid at most occasions she goes to. And what fancy dinner party would be complete without a musician?
Melody (played anonymously)

I feel like Melody might fit in.. Melody is a witch, also an assassin, who works to pay off her debt to an elite group of warlocks/witches.. Although, she is still fairly new when it comes to using magic. She's very sly and loves a challenge. :)

Ceilibell is invited!

Melody and Colin, why would your characters be invited to such a party? Are they rich or in some sort of power?

Also is it cool if this is a PM RP?

Yes I thought this would come up. Colin's father is rich and the don of one of the most powerful gangs in the world.

PM is fine with me.

Ok so your invitation is transporting you across dimensions and back in time a bit Colin. Sound good?

Yes of course. That would be fine.
Melody (played anonymously)

Melody has an extreme amount of wealth from her job as an assassin. She also has a 'known' name since she's part of The Circle of Witches.

And PM is fine!

Did you want to set up a post order too?

eh, not really, just everyone post once and I will post at the bottom of the round, if you are just waiting for an event or a response post, "My Character is Silent." and the rotation will continue.

Saif Abi Al wrote:
eh, not really, just everyone post once and I will post at the bottom of the round, if you are just waiting for an event or a response post, "My Character is Silent." and the rotation will continue.
Oh... I was going in an order... So I will keep that in mind that you don't want one

An order is fine I just don't want Colin to say something and Conos has to wait until two other people post to respond.
Hello! :3 I have a character who could fit in this. She is a high general of one of the most powerful and feared armies, and she has an extreme amount of dough from her job. Her personality I think would fit in with this situation.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus