Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kai and Alexstrasza [1x1]

Kai Zarre (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Kai wiped his mouth against his sleeve. "You might not want to linger here," he told the girl, before he faded into the shadows.

He didn't go far, just far enough that he was reasonably sure she wouldn't see him. But he wasn't planning on abandoning her either. He wanted to see what she would do next; because her blood had had a strange taste that almost compelled him to see her safely home.
Alexstrasza (played by epic6405)

She never looked away from her arm, but she slowly began to stand up. When she finally looked around she noticed he was gone. She didn't know what to think now. She headed back towards the bar to get to her car. "Where did he go? and how many more like him are out there" she asked out loud. "I am never drinking alcohol again." she said as she rubbed her head.

Indeed, Kai agreed, how many like him were out there? And how many would attempt to feast on his prey? He wouldn't let them, of course. Alexstrasza was his and his alone; which was why he trailed her at a distance, the taste of her blood lingering in his memory.

By the time Alex made it to her car she got shut and locked the door and cried. She was still scared. "Pull it together. He let you live for some reason so I need to stop crying" she wiped her eye and started the car. She began heading to her hotel, her temporary home. When she gets there she parks and just sit there. She was to scared to get out of her car.

(ooc: Aww, I feel so bad for her.)

Kai followed the vehicle at a swift run, able to keep up thanks to his earlier meal. Even from his vantage point, he could smell her fear and...something else. He looked around, his senses on alert. There was something prowling the area.

He drew closer to the car, waiting for it to show itself.

(ooc: Don't feel bad. Remember she just found out that Vampires were real)

She was just about to get out of the car when her phone went off. She dumped out her purse and found her phone. "Hello. Hello?" she hung up. "Great just another thing to end this perfect night. UGH!! Maybe when I wake up I will realize it was just a dream." She shoved her stuff back into her purse and got ready to go inside. She found her hotel key and kept it in her hand as she locked her car and began walking towards her room.

Whatever was lurking out there, it definitely had its attention on Alexstrasza. Kai could feel its hunger and he could stand it no longer. He had to make his presence known.

He swiftly headed for Alexstrasza, one eye on her, the other on their surroundings. "Get inside quickly," he called to her, before the sound of someone running caught his attention. He turned just as a dark figure trailing bloodlust entered his range of sight. "Now!"

She didn't even have a chance to comprehend what exactly was going on but she ran like hell into her hotel. She quickly opened her door and locked it behind her. She peered open her curtains just a little to see what was going on. "Oh man. Tonight is one messed up night. Even though he drank my blood..." she shivered Quickly "I hope nothing happens to him. After all he made sure I got home ok" Alex stood in the window watching.

Kai heard the slam of the door as he tackled the other vampire; his fangs were bared as he hissed in outrage.

"You dare take another's prey?" he demanded of the prone vampire. The vampire didn't respond--couldn't, he saw, because of the bloodlust. It was the same bloodlust that had often gotten hold of him--probably a newly turned vampire at that.

It buried its fangs into Kai's neck and he cried out in pain. He wasn't going down without a fight however, and he dug his nails into the creature's neck, scoring and lashing where he could. Finally, the creature let go, a trail of Kai's blood drizzling out of its mouth. Kai staggered to his feet, delivered a solid kick at the now-dead vampire, and then fell to his knees. The damn thing had taken a fair share of his blood--weakening him.

Once she realized it was safe she ran out side to help him. "You don't look so good. what can I do to help you?" she looked over at the dead vampire on the ground "What are we going to do with him?" she asked as she grabbed his arm to help steady him on his feet.

"No-!" he snarled and tried to pull free of her grasp. "We are going to do nothing because right now I am too weak to restrain myself. You should go inside and wait until I return."

His resolve was waning though and if she continued to keep hold of him, he couldn't guarantee her safety.

"Where are you going? You can barely walk. I know your week look at you. Do you... Do you need blood or something to make you stronger?" She asked not moving away from him.

She turned and looked up at him "Listen your hurt and your hurt because you protected me. Now let me help you in any way you need it. Blood included" this time it didn't make her nervous, the thought of him drinking her blood. She just wanted to help him. He protected her.

Kai hesitated and his resolve failed him. He didn't hesitate when he turned and grabbed her arm. Briefly, his emerald green eyes met hers.

"...You are sure?"

She looked into his eyes "Am I sure, No. Do I want you too in order to get stronger, Yes" She couldn't stop looking in his eyes. It was as though they pulled her in. She pushed her arm closer to his mouth. "Go ahead"

He closed his eyes and buried his fangs into her wrist. For a moment the bloodlust took hold, demanding that he drain her dry--take all the blood he needed. But he fought it and pulled free. He had taken only enough to sustain him until the immediate crisis was over.

He released her arm and pressed his fingers over the wound on her wrist, helping the blood to clot. He knelt before her, head bowed as much from humility as to hide the fact he licked his lips.

"My name is Kai Zarre. Should you encounter trouble, call me and I will do what I can to help."

Her voice was a little shaken as she spoke "Well Kia Zarre, now that I know there are more vampires out there I just may need your help more often." She gently grabbed his hand and pulled him to stand.

"Do you have somewhere to go? Do you need help with him over there?" she asked as she looked over at the dead vampire.

Kai straightened from where he knelt and looked over at the dead vampire on the ground. "I'll take care of that."

In a swift movement he grabbed the lifeless body and hauled it over his shoulder. "Keep your door locked tonight, Alexstrasza."

She was shocked at how fast he was "Wait how will I reach you if I need help?" she aske, before turning towards the hotel. "What if someone comes while your taking care of that?" She was obviously nervous about more vampires coming after her but she knew that Kia would protect her again just like he did tonight.

Kai hesitated briefly. "For better or for worse, we are bonded by blood. You for offering it, me for accepting it--and letting you live. If you call I will respond. I will not be gone long."

He vanished into the darkness, leaving Alexstrasza to deal with the uncomfortable knowledge on her own, while he dealt with the body.

Alex ran inside and locked the door. She thought about what he said "We are bonded by blood". She flung herself on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Before she knew it she was sleeping.

She woke up shortly after falling asleep and checked outside her window. "I hope Kia is ok. Nobody else is around" she went and curled back into bed and waited for morning tossing and turning the whole time

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kai and Alexstrasza [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus