Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kai and Alexstrasza [1x1]

Kai Zarre (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Kai didn't return to Alexstrasza for a long while. He burned the body in the woods, careful to use dry wood and then scattered the ashes onto the ground.

He took his sweet time returning, taking time to feed and replenish his depleted blood suppy. He went through two humans before he was satiated.

And then he drifted back to the hotel where Alexstrasza was staying. He would keep an eye on things. And when she woke in the morning, he would be asleep in the doorway.
Alexstrasza (played by epic6405)

When Alex finally awoke for the day, she looked out the window and didn't see anything so she went to open the door. As soon as she opened the door Kia's body almost fell into the room. She grabbed him quickly so he wouldn't fall and drug him inside. She laid him on the floor and put a pillow under his head. "Poor guy must have fallen asleep out there. Well I will let him sleep and I will go get something to eat at the diner".

She walked into the bathroom and started the water for a shower. She grabbed her clothes for the day and went into the bathroom. After her shower she dressed and did her hair and went and sat on her bed. She put on her shoes, grabbed her purse and wrote a note to Kia in case he woke up. "Went to the diner. Be back soon..... Alexstrasza" She walked out the door and locked it behind her.

Kai woke with a start, followed by an oath. For a moment he thought he'd been captured and was held in a room--but then he noticed a pillow and a note.

He read it briefly and growled. "That woman will never learn." He crumpled the note and then went to the door, finding it locked. She had actually locked him in. He found it funny.

Perhaps he should visit the diner? His recent meal would keep him full for some time--assuming he didn't get in any more fights. His mind made up, he headed for the diner.

Alex smiled when she saw Kia walk in. "Over here" she yelled and waved him over. "I see you woke up. Sleep good?" she asked as she drank her coffee. "I already ordered but if you" she stopped in the middle of her sentence and cocked her head to the side staring at him for a second.

"Do you eat real food?" She asked quietly as he sat down.

Kai walked over to her, careful to keep a more normal pace. He sat down across from her and looked around. He hadn't actually been in the diner before. But he could see they had a lot to offer--human and food wise.

"If there's anything else around, it chose to avoid the immediate area. So you should be safe for a while. I slept deeper than I am accustomed to," he replied in answer to her question. "And yes, I do eat regular food. It keeps the, er, cravings at bay." For a while, at least. "Did you, ah, sleep well?"

She thought about her night and how she tossed and turned all night. "Um well given my new knowledge of certain aspects of life and given some circumstances that occurred last night, No I didn't sleep well. Not to mention I was worried. I even got up at one point to make sure nothing was outside" She smiled at him.

"But this morning is going rather well if I do say so." she said as her food was brought out to her. Bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. She handed him a piece of Bacon "Want anything?"

(ooc: I am loggin off for the night. I'll answer you in the am. Night :) )

(ooc: have a good night!)

"I thank you, but no. I have taken enough from you already." He waved aside the bacon, content with watching her. "I should repay you, but I am at a loss as to what you would want."

How in the world did he get himself into these situations? A vampire indebted to a human--he would be a laughing stock. Never mind the fact he should never have been turned. He scowled.

Alex smiled. "Repay me huh? I got it" she smiled as she saw his face get angry looking. She got really quiet and said "You can repay me by telling me about you and vampires in general, how's that?"

Kai looked at her in surprise. He'd never had that request before. "You want to know about me?"

The memories he'd locked away, or thought he had, weren't quite so impossible to get to. He looked down at his hands. "I suppose I have no reason to hide it..." It was more of an embarrassment to him than anything else.

She saw the expression on his face "If you want we can go somewhere else and talk. You don't have to tell me today either.I will let you tell me when you want to." She smiled. "I don't want to stay in the diner anymore. If I do then I keep drinking coffee"

Alex excused herself to go to the bathroom. "I'll be back. If you want you can go out to my car and wait for me"

Kai nodded and went outside. It was one thing to be sitting with someone; another to be surrounded by potential victims. The fresh air relaxed him and then he discovered he didn't remember which car was Alexstrasza's. He opted to wait just outside the door of the diner. He gathered his thoughts, trying to decide what he should tell her.

When Alex came outside she found Kia sitting on a bench "Forgot what car is mine?" she laughed. "I have the silver VW over there. You wanna go for a ride with me?"

Kai offered a small smile in return. "I don't usually drive much--I prefer walking. But we can drive." They were much safer in motion than idling around anyway. "Did you have somewhere to go?"

He could think offhand of a few places to go--but they weren't anywhere she would want to be. Least of all because they would bring out his darker side. If he had to pick a place where his vampire hunter self had been comfortable, it would be the park where he used to hang out before and after successful hunts.

"I don't really have anywhere particular to go, I know there are a few parks and picnic area's we can go if we don't want to be heard talking or we can always go back to my hotel room" she said as they walked over to her car.

"Get in and we will figure it out while I drive" she said and she slid in the driver seat and started the car

Kai nodded and buckled himself in. "If you don't mind...there was a park I used to frequent. It's a few miles from here near the old library." Whether the old library was around or not, he'd never cared to check. It was probable the library had moved or been changed to something else completely.

"I used to go there before and after my hunts."

"Ok I think I know the one your talking about but let me know if I am going to turn the wrong way" she smiled and headed in the direction of the park. "I think they completely remodeled the Libray. It looks the same outside but inside is remarkable"

"Ah," Kai replied noncommitally. "I've only been inside a handful of times...and not at all recently."

Some of the scenery looked vaguely familiar, but mostly it was the library that looked as though it hadn't changed an iota. "It doesn't look like it has aged a year." He murmured, his hand tightening on the armrest.

Alex looked over "Is this the one?" She looked around for a parking spot and pulled in and parked the car. I figured it was because this is the oldest most beautiful library in town with a great park close" she smiled and opened her door.

She looked over at Kai "Well where do you want to go talk? I want to know all about you!"

Kai chuckled. "You're sure you want to know that much? It's not a very...pretty...story." He gestured to a trail that led behind the library. "The park would probably be best."

Recognition took place and he waited for Alex before leading the way to the park.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kai and Alexstrasza [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus