Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragonopia (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"Long time ago there were dragons. Many kinds of dragons were about and there were riders that rode them. Brave souls they were too. These dragon riders kept law breakers in line. We didn't have to worry about thieves or any murders......" the person spoke as the tale unfolded then ended a short while later.

"That is what happen to The Dragon Riders."

The people left speaking of the story that was told. Most disbelieved the story yet there were a few who believed. Are you one of those who believed in The Dragon Riders or have you already forgotten what The Dragon Riders represent.

This RP is about finding young people to train as dragon riders and grow a community of people who respect them.
How many people might be interested in the idea of having a dragon rider academy?
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

AlexanderNoriega

Can I rp as a teacher?
TheCreator7 Topic Starter

You might be able to if you are online every day. Are you able to be online and be able to run the classes?
AlexanderNoriega

Sure no problem.
Here i am for the roleplay

I guess i'll use Gabanre and possible Galbatorix.

Later on today I will place the OOC up.

I have the RP set up as a group RP at this thread:

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1818&page=forum&page2=Welcome_to_The_World_of_Dragons

Please come and see what is in store for you!
AlexanderNoriega

Heads up everyone, we are still open and looking for more players.
Would there be room for an actual dragon here? Or are you just looking for riders?

Both actually. I only have 1 and his rider.
Okay, well I have this character. She is a dragon. She would allow herself to be ridden, or she could be in her human form and ride a different dragon. Being a dragon she may be able to communicate with the other dragons better than the humans.

Dragons will start out as an egg. I hope that will be all right. Once we get 3 students and 3 dragons, we will start.
She can start as an egg. I haven't ever played her growing up, so this will be fun ^_^

Should I make her be a normal dragon? Without her ability to change form?

Without her ability to change forms. I will put up a list of dragons that she can be soon.
Alright, sounds good.
Mystique Weathermast (played by TheCreator7) Topic Starter

I have read it. Looks very good. Bayang is most likely going to be a water dragon.

Sounds fine to me! Thanks for reading it. :)
I can't wait til we can start this ^_^

Oh, is there any kind of character sheet I need to fill out? Or not for the dragons?

For Dragon CS use this form:

Dragon name:
Type of Dragon:
You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragonopia (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus