Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for MxM rp with my OC Eddie (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for someone to do a MxM rp with my oc Eddie. His page can be found in my profile under "Edmund Moore". Looking for someone with maybe a oc a bit younger than him? Trying to aim for a more emotional rp rather than a sexually driven one.
The rp would likely take place in New York in the city.
Paragraphs aren't required but I want more than one line. Looking for experienced rpers.
HEY! I love Eddie and would love to do an RP with him and Malcolm. I kept stuff out of Malcolm's page because he was made for a specific RP but he was actually a Mob Boss for it with his brother. I think we could have a fun RP together. I'm freshly new to this site but I've been RPping for a while now. What do you say?
Toskaboh Topic Starter

Butterscotch45 wrote:
HEY! I love Eddie and would love to do an RP with him and Malcolm. I kept stuff out of Malcolm's page because he was made for a specific RP but he was actually a Mob Boss for it with his brother. I think we could have a fun RP together. I'm freshly new to this site but I've been RPping for a while now. What do you say?

Alright just shoot me a private message!
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I'm interested, if you're still looking. Shoot me a pm if you want to rp.
Cass Everett Andrews (played by macetheace)

I have this guy. He's not cis, but if he's of any interest, let me know.
Toskaboh Topic Starter

Cass Everett Andrews wrote:
I have this guy. He's not cis, but if he's of any interest, let me know.

Thats fine! just shoot me a PM

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for MxM rp with my OC Eddie (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus