Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dark fantasy [Closed] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This rp will be set in the land of Ryhmna(pronounced rim-nuh), a land populated by dungeons, ruins of forgotten cities, isolated hamlets and sea town, small cities and towns and the occasional eerie castle standing above a hilltop. The land is made up of rolling hills, mountains forests, and fjords and is seemingly perpetually shrouded in fogs and mists giving it an almost otherwordly appearance, with the sun rays being broken and blotted out and the grass constantly shining with dew.
f315b4c99215744243290d7c87b5a379.jpg

As far as races, there are your standard races, men (most common), dwarves, orcs, half-orcs, goblins, hobgoblins (less common), elves (uncommon), giants and half-giants (uncommon-rare), and were-beings, vampyres (mortal vampires), and vampires (rare).
You can suggest your own races but they aren't as flexible as classes.

Class types are flexible, but here are some suggestions.
Knight-errant (A wandering knight, most likely in search of chivalrous affairs.),
Knight (these men are usually contractually bound to nobles who pay them with land in return),
Forester/ranger (one who is trained in survival mostly, knows much about nature.),
Priests (holy men who spread the word of their god and employ a wide variety of magical tactics that are extremely effective against evil beings.)
Mage (magic user, with different types, battle mage, elemental mages [earth, fire, water, etc.], necromancer/dark mage, healers, blood mages, illusionists, shadow mages, invokers etc. etc.)

These are, again, pretty flexible so feel free to suggest your own.

Drop a reply if you're interested B)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

AlexanderNoriega

With goblins, hobgoblins and elves do you allow other facets of fae mythology? I am most interested in how the setting would handle a changeling.
This world sounds really awesome! I'd love to roleplay with you! <3
I'd probably like to make an elf, either as a ranger or a mage of some sort.
I'd be interested. Could you take a peek at my characters, and message me if they interest you? :)
floatch Topic Starter

Oops, didn't see all of these replies until now.

Alexander, that'd be fine with me, just pm me with what you have in mind.

Maribell, if you could either show me what character you intend on using or making a simple character sheet (Name, age, race, class, inventory, skills) you'll be fine.
Alright, I'll work on that and then pm you!
floatch Topic Starter

Maribell, are you ready?
floatch Topic Starter

Okay, I'm going to start setting up the thread.
floatch Topic Starter

Ladies and gents, here is the thread

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=27896

Go right ahead and get started.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dark fantasy [Closed] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus