Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New character (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey all! So, I recently brought my dragon, Bayang Naga, to RPR and I'm looking for someone to rp with her. I don't have a definite plot in mind, but I have a couple of ideas. If you like one of the ideas, or have one of your own you'd like to use, send me a pm and we can work out the details.

Just a quick note, romance is allowed, but only with a male character.

#1. A kind of master/servant or master/pet rp. Bayang would be the pet/servant that would have to do whatever her master wanted.

#2. An adventure of some sort. Be it something to do with her past, perhaps helping her get revenge against the dragon responsible for her clans death. Or something entirely different.

#3. Bayang has a job as an assassin, and you are her boss, partner or target. If you're her boss she does what's ordered, perhaps a romance happening. If you're her target, something happens that keeps her from killing you and instead forming a partnership or something. I think being her partner is self-explanatory.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Hey Guardian I'm willing to RP with you with your new character in helping getting revenge :)
I would like to try out my new character Nishi since I am unable to find an RP for him
Guardian_Girl Topic Starter

Cool :) If you want to discuss anything to ahead and send me a pm. Or you could just send a starter. Either way.
Does the second option come in the form of a group RP?

It can if multiple people want to do it.
Doktor (played by Draken901)

Well, count me as one of those people then. Will this character work?

I think he will work just fine.
Do you think my character Ryl would be a good match?

I think he would be a great match.
hey would you think my character Elipsis is ok for this?

I think he's good. What kind of rp are you wanting to do?
I'm probably late but I was wondering if my character Teldryn could work?

I think he'll work just fine. What kind of rp are you wanting to do?
Guardian_Girl wrote:
I think he'll work just fine. What kind of rp are you wanting to do?

I like number two :D

Alright. I would prefer to do it in pm if that's fine with you. Any questions/suggestions you have you can go ahead and pm me about before we start.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New character (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus