Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sitting on a roof.

Malenkaya (played anonymously)

Malenkaya was sitting cross legged on the top of roof, watching the passers by, thinking about her life so far. After all these years she still felt lost. She wasn't sure she ever would shake the feeling.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

Nomti climbed up the roof to see someone else sitting there. It was a place he often came to avoid the abuses of everyday life and hadn't ever seen this girl before.
"Hello?" he made himself known. "Who are you?"
Malenkaya (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I am no one.. I dont matter. She whispered.

Nomti gave the girl a sideways glance, "That's not true. You're obviously someone. Granted someone I haven't seen before even though I come here almost daily, but you're someone. Whats your name?"
Malenkaya (played anonymously) Topic Starter

My name is Malenkaya. I moved here a few days ago. Thats why you don't know me. She sighed, looking down at the ground beneath them. I'm sorry if I have intruded on your secret getaway but I just didn't know where to go. Its so much easier to feel free when you are above everything in the world.

(put quotation marks around speech. "Hello," she said. Not: Hello she said. It's very confusing if you don't use quotations.)

"I have to agree with that," Nomti sat down next to Malenkaya. "Well, in any case, welcome to the neighborhood. I'm Nomti," he held out a furred hand for a shake.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sitting on a roof.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus