Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Getting Bearings (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Normally it's highly... Controversial, for the leader of a country to put themself in harm's way.
But Azazel, the High Queen of Tempus, has proven time, and time again, that she doesn't think fondly on being treated delicately.
So there she was. Riding forward across the burned plains of Paelo, heading a large battalion of relief soldiers, on the way to lend aid to the newly bombed country.

Your character is either a close servant, guard, or some form of relief in Azazels group, such as a healer, mage, blacksmith, or foodbearer. Your character could also be one of the survivors of one of the bombed towns, but either way, they will end up traveling with Azazel.

Fighting is optional, and to be discussed. There will be swearing involved, but any romance and Adult themes (reserved for adult players) are unlikely to happen unless you really want it.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Doktor (played by Draken901)

I shall propose this character. As for how she finds him, he might be found as a "survivor" (survivor is a term which is used lightly, due to I don't how the insurgents and soldiers act towards Liches, for all I know, they could actually fear Liches.)wandering the rubble of an attacked village/town/etc with him carrying his things from his tower on his medical cart.
You gave me a great idea for a character that might work with this!
A big, burly blacksmith with a sailor's mouth (to some degree, on my personal end I don't have my characters do f-bombs usually xD), a rough attitude and a bit of a temper (ie, prone to violence when irritated but probably on NPCs because I'm not really good at combat scenes xD; ). He's amazing at his job and can build practically anything, so he'd be perfect to come help rebuild the towns. He and the queen would probably get along pretty well due to their attitudes and drinking habits. Romance is a possibility over a long period of time, they'd probably be the two that swear at each other 'till their faces are blue, but kiss when nobody's looking. XD If it does get to the point of romance, I prefer the 'fade-to-black' method instead of RPing things out ^^

This character idea is just a work in progress, but let me know if he sounds like someone interesting! I'll probably come up with his backstory sometime soon. :)
Zimera (played by Zinx)

My character would be an elf huntress, she is a master of what she does. Her name is zimera or otherwise known as Zi. I was maybe thinking to have her introduced while she was out hunting and came across your hunters, who unfortunately was not on the quiet side with their clankiness. And the rest will go from there.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Getting Bearings (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus