Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dean Looking For A Roleplay~ (Still look (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dean Ruskin (played by CasButt)

Dean is a new character of mine and I've been trying my best to finish as much of his profile as possible, but I think there's enough to get him into new roleplays. By now, Dean has gotten more roleplays, but I'd like to see if anyone else is interested :)

Dean has two children, Rosanne and Brent, who he loves dearly. Rosanne was born when Dean was 17 years old and has only met her other father once when she was a baby. Right now, she's really bit of a troublemaker. Brent was born when Dean was 23 and his other father died before he was born. Brent is autistic, but Dean makes sure to take care of Brent right.

He's up for most type of roleplays, except for sci-fi. Also, I'd really like if you could at least send paragraphs or try. It's not a priority so it won't need to be paragraphs with every response, but at least have enough for me to reply to and paragraphs would be great. Don't do something like "She ate.", "He thought.", "They followed.", "She was happy.". Anything like that just ruins a roleplay for me ^^;

Romance is my most proffered type of roleplay, but it doesn't always have to be romance. If we do romance, don't make it a really quick romance where they meet and are suddenly like "I love you so much.", "We're gonna get married.", "I can't live without you." (those are awful, bringing the romance and drama out of it). They barely know each other, calm down XD Dean can be aged between 16 to 29, so it depends on your character which age I'll make him~

If interested, PM me a character you'd like to use and we can get something planned there! I hope to get roleplays for him :D
Dean Ruskin (played by CasButt) Topic Starter

I'm just gonna...push this up a bit XD
Hey! I've got two characters that may work with him, Cole or Marion. Cole is a pretty down to earth guy. He's a painter and he has his vices, but he's overall very respectful and loving towards most. Marion is a young widow, her wealthy husband having been killed due to an illegal side business. If either of them strike your fancy, let me know and we can figure out the details through PM. Enjoy your weekend!
Hi there!
This looks like a prompt that could be really interesting with Elanore (second from the bottom, the one with the green hair). Elanore has a child herself, and her husband left her soon after the baby was born. She thinks that all men are jerks now, ready to just ditch someone at a moment's notice, so it would be interesting for her to meet Dean, who loves and cares for his children. Once her trust is earned, she's incredibly sweet, kind and gentle. She's also fun-loving and occasionally spontaneous. I generally play her as 28, so that can give you a good idea as to what age Dean would be in this RP. ^^
There's very little info about her on the site (mainly the pictures are the best help), but just let me know if you think you'd be interested in an RP with her! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dean Looking For A Roleplay~ (Still look (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus