Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bookstore Blues (Closed!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

whimsicalpianist

Bookstore Blues,
Tokien; Town of Girugivan

Tokien was never a large planet, home to 800,000 people or so. A little over a 100 countries. However, today is about Girugivan. A small town tucked out of sight, nestled between two forest and a beautiful lake. Girugivan is one of the smaller towns; one town hall, a residential area of 70 plus house and a shopping center.

However one store stands out from the rest. A store with an apartment built off to the side in an almost tower like structure, is a bookstore. River side bricks where ivy clings to the wall. To miss this store you might as well be blind to the stain glass door, where a tall hourglass had been carefully painted, or the 'Looking for work, well you're in luck! Apply here for an easy but well paying job!'. By appearance, and based off of the sign under a window, it's a simple café named Serenity's Cafe. However the multiple signs suggests the owners struggle in finding workers as the cafe gain popularity.

This is where your character comes in;
☀ Needs A Job; S/he is looking for a suitable job for him or her self. Nothing too hard as you are either a student, new to the work field, tired of your previous job or a simple man/women looking for a simple job.

☀ New To Town; Whether you moved here to escape drama from your home town, or your forced to move to Girugivan it's given you'll need a job. Especially if s/he is a teeanger.

☀ Looking for Answers; S/he has no memory of such a quaint place. Simple solution to this, you are not on your home planet, and despite your clothes being a dead giveaway no one seems to care. They all seem focused to help you, and they do, but it's up to your character to find out what happened . Maybe checking out a certain cafe that doubles as a library is the best way to go? (Note; it could be interesting if this character is a skeptic in magic/fantasy/supernatural and the such)

Requirement's;

☀ Must at least post once a day.(If you can't that's alright, everyone has a life of thier own.)
☀ A minimum of a paragraph. Put some emotion to your character, explain what s/he is seeing, feeling, thinking and/or doing.
☀ No god modding, this is a, by appearance, a simple town. There probably wouldn't be an all powerful god that can destroy anything or anyone here. Plus, my character(s) are mine and your character(s) are yours. No touchie~
☀ This is our story, add your own twist add some spice to things. Plot twist are always accepted!

Finally some important key facts to know;
☀ There is a war occurring in the further west. Although it's coming to a close people would still be comeing to the east to escape it all.

☀ Well their technology may not be the best and they never made a vehicle like a car there are other things like television, radios, airships and trains.

☀ Curse of the Blue Moon, this planet has a literal blue moon. Anytime the second full moon takes to the sky no one is out. After an incident long ago people fear the blue moon as an omen as people go missing and some are never seen again. People seem to have a sensitivity to this moon, be comeing rather frantic and paranoid during the day.

☀ Noctis, the Curse bringer. Although only legend, there was said to be a man, judged and accused for not only countless murders but not being human as well, as he grew older the more bitter he became. It is said that he wrote 13 books that are filled to the brim with magic, but most fear the books being another thing to fear. Something that could bring the end to Tokien. It is also said that he was the man that started the curse of the Blue Moon.

Interested good, shoot me a pm or comment below~
whimsicalpianist Topic Starter

Edit; I'm going to add the two characters involved in this story here since it's way easier in many ways.

Book store owner ;Vantias

Worker;
Nino L.K

Keep in mind,they are works in progress ~

..hmm, I wonder if that's a lot to read. I should reorganize the idea.
Parkerdrome

Okay, well, I think I've found something to keep me busy. Honestly, this sounds like a nice and cozy Rp seeing as it stars two of my favorite things- Bookstores and Cafès! Look through my characters and choose one!

Brillant! I am very glad to see that you are interested! I was starting to think no one liked this idea, well, I do suppose the idea written down is a little long winded but I digress. Anyways, I looked through your characters, and all of the are interesting and the lucky winner is Marco! Marco will be joining these two in a rather interesting adventure~
Parkerdrome

whimsicalpianist wrote:
Brillant! I am very glad to see that you are interested! I was starting to think no one liked this idea, well, I do suppose the idea written down is a little long winded but I digress. Anyways, I looked through your characters, and all of the are interesting and the lucky winner is Marco! Marco will be joining these two in a rather interesting adventure~

Awesome! I don.'t use Marco much, so this is a nice opportunity to bring him back. ^_^ But I have a few questions first:

1. Do you want Marco with Connor, Austin, Dustin, and Justin?

2. If you do want the four, there is an option to make them humans. I don't have a certain liking or disliking to this, so you decide :3

I don't mind them being there! After all, the more the merrier! I think it could be interesting if they became human after Marco and his pals get there
Parkerdrome

whimsicalpianist wrote:
I don't mind them being there! After all, the more the merrier! I think it could be interesting if they became human after Marco and his pals get there

Great! Give me a bit to read up on things and I'll be ready~

Great! Mind you the characters in use are under some work, and as that may seem frustrating I apologize but they are crystal clear in my head!
Parkerdrome

Okay, I'm done! So, forum or PM?
Ezeker

I saw this forum for the first time and thought, 'whoa, this is a lot to take in. Meh, I'll pass' but now after the second time of reading it through and absorbing the details, I've realized that this would actually be lots of fun to RP! If you dont mind, I'd like to try this out, it might be refreshing to try something like this.

Woo! And I prefer PM, if you don't mind. Do you like starting Parker?

Ezeker; Yay! Another person interested! Ahah so I was right, but I wanted to have a stable understanding for anyone interested. Ahahah, sorry if it was a little confusing ~
Whimsy, daaaaawlings! Want to add a little Hunter to the mix? Teeheeeheeee *pounces*

Whhhyyyyyyy of crouse my dear!!!! I may be closing this soon though!
Parkerdrome

Err...honestly, I think you would be the best starter seeing as I still need some time to fully understand this concept. You starting would be a great help, fam. ^_^

Mkay, I don't mind at all my dear! I really do hope you enjoy this story~😃

Soooo, silver and I were talking, and she asked why doesn't it become a group roleplay. Now it may still be in PM's since I'm more comfortable with that. Does anyone mind this idea?
Parkerdrome

whimsicalpianist wrote:
Soooo, silver and I were talking, and she asked why doesn't it become a group roleplay. Now it may still be in PM's since I'm more comfortable with that. Does anyone mind this idea?

Nah, fam. I don't mind. It's actually a great idea. Vaguely reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul...>.> But XD Nonetheless, I agree with it!

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!

Oh I meant to ask, how does it remind you if Tokyo Ghoul?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bookstore Blues (Closed!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus