Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anthro RP: Looking for Marsupials or Rab (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eh? It's me again. Just looking for another RP. This time, however, I have a clear cut idea of what I want. This is an RP I tried to get started at other forums, but so far have had no luck at doing so, so I decided to try here. ...even though I've had terrible luck at finding RPs here. I've made comments about it before, and the mods SWEAR there are other anthro role-players on this site, but I've never been able to find them no matter how many times I'm told where they supposedly hang out (no offense to anyone). Most people who RP anthros here only either hide in dark, cryptic groups that are both hard to find and hard to RP in, often times I try to join a group and it's dead, AND/OR try to drag you off to a high-bandwidth off site like Furcadia or Skype. I'm just looking for a nice, easy anthro roleplay on the main site.

This is the general plot of the RP:
You have arrived on a large continent in a city filled with rabbits who welcome you peacefully to their village. But not all seems well at the moment. You see several rabbits gathering together, discussing their "impending doom." They say that a group of creatures plan to resurrect a giant demi-god the people on the continent call "The Great Mammoth Wombat," and that if they succeed, the rabbits could be wiped out. They have tried in vain to get others to help them defeat these "cultists" and "save their continent." But all the while, you are only told half of the story: their half. Your mission is to find the cultists and wipe them out, but will reason arise to divert yourself from said mission? Only you can find out the truth.

I'm looking for Marsupial and Rabbit characters in particular, but I'm fine with any anthro species being played here. I just really want to get this RP started somewhere. :(
rat

MugoUrth wrote:
I've made comments about it before, and the mods SWEAR there are other anthro role-players on this site, but I've never been able to find them no matter how many times I'm told where they supposedly hang out

i understand your frustration with not being able to find a partner that meets your criteria, but perhaps you'd have more luck if you'd consider trying to meet them halfway? you've admitted that there are indeed a bunch of people around who RP anthros, but they're in places you're unwilling to go. furcadia isn't demanding on bandwidth (you can disable the pounce client too), especially if you stick to the main maps, and perhaps you can find someone there who'd even consider coming back with you to RPR. it'd be much easier for you to find a partner in a community specifically for anthro RPers!
Could I get away with using an anthroporphized version of this characters beast form: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=62864

And as I don't have the beast form put in her gallery yet: http://toram159.deviantart.com/art/OC-Concept-Violet-Wells-Beast-4-606747827
MugoUrth Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
Could I get away with using an anthroporphized version of this characters beast form: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=62864

And as I don't have the beast form put in her gallery yet: http://toram159.deviantart.com/art/OC-Concept-Violet-Wells-Beast-4-606747827

I don't know. It doesn't look like an actual animal.
I know, but I don't really have any actual animal characters.
MugoUrth Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
I know, but I don't really have any actual animal characters.

You could make one if it's not too much trouble. Or are you out of slots?
I do have some slots but I'd rather just use Violet. I honestly don't see a problem with her not being a real animal. I always felt that limiting yourself to what actually exists to be kind of boring.
MugoUrth Topic Starter

But it wouldn't make sense. How would she fit in with the rest of the world? I get your point, but I just don't see her fitting in the world I have set. The only thing keeping me from outright saying "No" is the fact that you might just be the best I'm going to get.
Well, is the world you made populated by real animals? Cause if not you can just say she's fro ma country where her species originates, and they rarely travel outside of their home country?
MugoUrth Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
Well, is the world you made populated by real animals? Cause if not you can just say she's fro ma country where her species originates, and they rarely travel outside of their home country?

Alright, you can use her, but only because I really want to get this RP going somewhere. That, and I like RPing with you. :)
Aright. If you'd rather you can flip through the 'Browse Characters' thing and hunt down an anthro character there and just message the character's creator to see if they'd be itnerested?
MugoUrth Topic Starter

Well, I can RP with you and anyone else who's interested. Like I said, I like RPing with you. :)
Aright :U Do you have the thread up already? Or is the rp goign to be via pm?
MugoUrth Topic Starter

I was planning on a public RP. I already have my character's intro typed up, I'll post it in a bit.

Right here: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=28019

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anthro RP: Looking for Marsupials or Rab (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus