Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Make up fantasy, medieval or modern plot (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since i've asked like this, but i need some rps, or just one more would be fine.
I just feel like i don't really have any rps lately, and i'm getting quite bored, heh
But enough of that.. that's not the important thing right now

Sadly i don't really have any ideas, and there is not something specific i'm looking for, i just kinda hope i can find someone who wants to make up a plot with me, that we both like and find interesting c:
The genres i'm most used to and likes the most is fantasy, medieval, modern/slice of life-ish and such, but i am open for others too! i would love to try something new! just not anything scary >-< i'm a chicken...
I really like a combination of drama, action and something that can be kinda peaceful at times aswell

That is all i have to say, but i really hope that someone is interested, you can either just pm me or write a comment thingy here c:

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd love to work with you ^_^
Echo Topic Starter

Yay^^
For a second i wasn't sure if anyone would actually write xD
Haha, you're fine. I was actually hoping if you'd like to try a little thing I've thought up. Let's talk the details over on PM.
Echo Topic Starter

Sure, i've already tried sending you a message xD
Recrudescence

I'm interested.

Shoot a message to me if you're feeling the same.
Echo Topic Starter

Yay^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Make up fantasy, medieval or modern plot (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus