Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

The mask evaporates quickly, shimmering out of existence as she follows the two, or should I say three.
Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

Citrine finally gives in to the nagging thoughts in his head and shoots up to watch the fight. "It's too hard to sleep anyways "
Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

{Peridot} "so... how's the Hull coming along?"

{Opal} "Fit as, -half a fiddle." *a slight break in Opal's speech there. small talk is currently Opal's greatest weakness, though she seems to be working on it*
*Lapis has made 6 fighters for the two of them, and they have switched stance. Steven has made a shield Bubble, and placed a bigger Shield along the outside atop it, so Steven can explosively pop the bubble to permit Connie a wide opening for a long horizontal slash while Steven tilts the Shield above them down to block their flank* *they've got a very solid defence, the two of them constantly calling out whats happening so neither of them gets blind-sided*

Everything about this 'fusion' seemed strange, Yet interesting.

"Interesting " he thinks

{Peridot} "so... Opal..." *Peridot is trying to be careful to not say the wrong things* "would you be ok if we were to try asking you some questions?"

{Opal} "I'm feeling up, to getting down to business on that."
*a bit more combat excersise, before*

{Garnet} "Lapis. Steven. Connie. thats enough for now. you don't want to strain yourselves. Come over and eat your snacks."

{Lapis} *lets go of the water fighters, the lot of them collapsing into puddles*

*Steven and Connie are quick to enter a brief state of exhaustion, the human adrenaline factor loosing its hold. deep breaths and hands on knees for all*

{Connie} "good..." *breathing* "job Steven."

{Steven} "you're." *breathing* "more." *breathing* "amazing than. Me."

"I-I'd like to ask a question or two..."

*citrine claps and smiles at the amazing battle tactics preformed by the duo*

{Opal} "well would you or would you not. Like to ask a question that is."

{Peridot} *is observing, taking a few notes* [Pearl's clear thinking and Amethyst's tenancy to always act with full dedication to her whims seems to cause indecision to be something Opal can pounce upon.]
{Steven+Connie} *the two of them share in a bow to the audience before walking over to the stands for a snack break*

{Garnet} "good job you two. You are really learning how well two people can work together."

{Lapis} *cleans up, sweeping the water off the side of the arena in a single motion*

"Well... How does it feel? Is it like two gems at one console? How did you fuse? How do you do it? Do you fuse a lot?" She rambles on, a bit excited.

"That was amazing " he says

{Opal} "well you should ask Garnet about Fusion, but as for me, its kind of- us two Mashed together as like Hydrogen and Oxygen- no, NO- I'm not you don't more like can-" ~!~ *and, Opal has split apart*

{Pearl} "ugh... Amethyst! Its NOT just the two of us 'Mashed together'! We've been over this."

{Amethyst} "What, you think I'll just be plain ol' Water? And admit it, you even think that the water analogy is bad. you just don't want to give it up because you'd be admitting it stinks"

{Peridot} "oh well. so much for Opal."
{Connie} *cutting a sandwich in half with a butterknife,* "Really? Well, we have been practicing..."

{Steven} *sipping juice,* "Thanks! I bet you're good to."

{Garnet} *gives the thumbs up*

{Lapis} *goes to sit near Steven and Connie*

She sharply inhales, "I'm so sorry! Are you two okay?"

"Not really " he replied rubbing the back of his head

{Peridot} *deeply inhales,* "STOP FIGHTING LIKE YOU ASKED ME TO YELL AT YOU!"

*Amethyst and Pearl stop fighting, looking over at you and Peridot*

{Pearl} *properly standing,* "its fine. I'm ok, and Opal was able to get lots of work done that neither of us could have done as well or as fast individually."

{Amethyst} *remains just sitting on the ground* "yea, we're ok I guess. We've just been trying to work on 'our relationship' together."

{Peridot} "yes. With what I've seen of, 'Ruby' and 'Sapphire', the two making up the PermaFusion Garnet, Garnet truly is a marked improvement over them. With what little I've seen of Opal, well. There's a chance that Opal might be capable of being an improvement as well when needed."
{Garnet} "Well, then I guess you should probably stay at home when we go on our next mission."

{Steven} ! "Mission? ooh! is it the one that Connie is going to get to go on?"

{Connie} "Is it? I've been looking forward to seeing all the crazy places you and Steven have gotten to go to."

{Lapis} *isn't paying attention to 'mission' business*

{Garnet} ... "Possibly. We'll see what happens."

*Steven and Connie seem to have taking this as a 'Yes', and have started laughing and excitedly jumping up and down*

Verdite purses her lips and stays quiet

He chuckles "I was being sarcastic!" He says laughing lightly

{Peridot} "here Pearl, let me show you some of the alternate drill designs we've come up with."

{Pearl} "alright Peridot. It will be nice to see what a prior Kindergardener was able to bring to the drawing board."

{Amethyst} "hey V," *shape-shifts into a cat* "cat got your tongue? you seem quiet. your not still all mixed up about the whole returning to the world of the living thing, are you?"
{Garnet} "so, you can Fight."

{Steven} "ooh! ooh! whats your Gem weapon?"

{Lapis} *lazily looks over in your direction, her apathy masking a readiness to wreak anyone who makes any wrong moves*

{Connie} "Maybe we could train together? Lapis and Pearl are both good trainers, but the others..."

{Steven} *Numbering the other '3' on his fingers,* "Garnet doesn't go easy unless she goes TO easy, Amethyst usually just ties us up and eats our snacks, and Peridot doesn't really Fight."

{Connie} "Yea. thankyou Steven."

"A... A bit." She sighs. "When I was commissioned I cared for gems like you. Now... Everything's gone, and now I'm just... Here. I'd personally like to leave the past in the past and instead get to know you all better..."

" well my own wepon is a chain scythe...but I hardly ever use it because I prefer to use brains over brawn usually but if your sure I guess I could show you"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus