Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bored dwarf looking for adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm new to this community and this is my first roleplay anything, besides light roleplay with random people on various websites. Basically what I'm looking for, is a medieval party similar to DnD so that we can go on an adventure! I don't have a story, and you can bring one if you want, but i was thinking of just improving one. I will reply as soon as possible! Thanks guys, and good luck!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

AYE THERE LAD! Pleased ta' meet ya! Anyways, I am very interested in this, though, if you're looking for actual D&D stats for characters, I didn't know how to do those. So, I just put 1-10 stats. (10 is obviously being better at something)

Anyways, have a look at my characters a bit, see if any take your interest.
Garlade shammeath (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

Alrighty! Which character were you planning on using?
One of my more Fantasy based characters.

(For example, Ardavan Torchlight would be a good pick, as well as possibly Eyes in a Shadow or Drake of Sundermill)

Alrighty! I'm gonna wait for a couple more people, you OK with that? Anywhere between 1-3. I will probably start it after another person hops on board, but I'm gonna let up to 5 total people join.
Fine with me.
Hi there! I'd be interested in joining this RP with either of the two characters currently on my profile.
Let me know if either of them would fit.

Alrighty! I'm alright with either character. I'm gonna start an OOC pm for us!
Ok, great~
I'll use Tarek, then.
Adyr (played by Pantrane)

Are you looking for another writer? I'd like to try out this character. I haven't done fantasy genre in a few months. Aydr could use some building.

Sure! I think you are actually gonna be the last person too!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bored dwarf looking for adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus