Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mech suit/Mecha Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The rp is talking place in a modern city, similar to New York City. In this universe, Mech suits are extraterrestrial and there are the occasional monster attack. Mech suits can be both good, and evil, like most things.

Mech suits are "bonded" to a certain item. Bonded means that the item it's bonded to is what the mech suit is "stored" inside and is the only thing that can activate it. Being extraterrestrial in origin, each suit cam be "stored" into something as small as a thing of lipstick. Each mech suit is also equipped with a device that can make the suit human sized or monster size as well as the ability to breath in space and underwater. Each mech suit is unique in design, weapons, and specialization.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

This sounds awesome, and I would love to rp this. Shoot me a pm if you think my character would fit.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mech suit/Mecha Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus