Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Starry Skies (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It has been many years since the colonization of Mars and The Moon. Both have been heavily terraformed, The Moon now being a pale desert, flourishing with cacti and dry plants, with a hospitable atmosphere. While Mars is practically a more red version of Earth.

You are a volunteer, wether it be a highly trained Astronaut, or a Cosmic Mercenary, trained in the ways of interstellar and zero-gravity combat, to board Humanity's first ever Faster Than Light Ship. Albeit, it is with experimental technology, based around wormholes, but that massive reward money of 5 million Unicoin isn't just going to lay there and rot is it?

You would be surely mistaken if you knew what would happen next...

Hello! May I interest you in a good old horror sci-fi RP? (kinda horror, but ye get the jist.)
I have the plot already set up, now all I need are some people to play the volunteers. (which may or may not survive to the end of the RP. Humanity hasn't quite gotten the technology to ressurect people right now.)

As always, post as the character you want to play as down below if ye be interested.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ayn Killian (played by Bookworm)

Ooo~ I love the idea of this. May I join? Alisha can be an astronaut with medical experience.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Indeed. She's completely fine.
Draken901 Topic Starter

BUMP
BossMcFloss

I have like one character rn because of reasons but give me a minute and I will have one for ya
Jackson Fairbanks (played by BossMcFloss)

Try to read my atrocity of grammar in the bio and description if you like. In any case I overstepped the process a bit. I would like to join as this guy, an engineer who flee on a space pirate ship for 7 years, and has engineering experience since just about the day he was born.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Meh, good enough. Ye can join.
Jackson Fairbanks (played by BossMcFloss)

Schweet
Helen Cox (played anonymously)

This certainly sounds interesting. Perhaps Helen?
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yeah, she can join.
Draken901 Topic Starter

If we don't get another person in two day's I'll go ahead and start it.
This sounds pretty interesting. Not to mention all that money would sound interesting to Elizabeth. Could she join?
Draken901 Topic Starter

Indeed, she can.
Draken901 Topic Starter

I'll go ahead and start it in a bit.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Ayn Killian (played by Bookworm)

Who posts first?
Draken901 Topic Starter

There is no post order, I have a hectic shedule and don't want to make people have to wait on others to post. Just go on ahead.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Starry Skies (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus