Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Extended break

Sanne Moderator

Hi everyone.

My time with the boyfriend is almost up, as he's leaving to go back home coming Monday. :( I'm very sad about this.

However, I'm unsure if I'm going to be able to actively be online around here after that. I've been having some health issues (even involving a trip to the ER) that make intensive online time difficult. When I'm online I'm just playing some games on Neopets that don't stress me out too much.

So uhm.. sorry for not being around like I promised I would be. I missed most of the epic week, though it looks like it was a lot of fun!

When things are a bit better I'll hopefully be able to spend much more time here again. I miss you guys. <3
Oh no! >: I'm so sorry you haven't been well, Sanne! I hope you get to feeling better soon, and that you had a grand time with your boyfriend regardless! (And that he has a safe trip back home!)

<3

We can't wait for you to be able to come back! Don't worry 'bout us! We'll be waiting for your healthy, full return with open arms and lots of hugs and affection! <3 <3
Claine Moderator

I'm glad to hear you've been having fun with your boyfriend. I hope you two have a blast on your last few days together, and that it's not too long until you see each other again.

I hope your recovery is quick. We aren't going anywhere, so don't feel you need to hurry back :)
Yuka

I hope you and your man enjoy the time you have before he goes again :)

I also hope you feel better soon!
I'm sorry you've been having health trouble, Gregory :<. I've had my share of that before (I still do sometimes), so I have an idea of what you might be going through. Get to feeling better, and we'll chat when we can, okay? :D
Hope you had a super great time with your boyfriend and that you have an awesome last few days together :)

Sorry to hear about the ER :( I know how stressful going there can be. Feel better soon! We'll all be waiting here when you get back <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Extended break

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus