Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Fire Emblem RP partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Osirus (played by Section)

Hello everyone! As the title states I am looking for someone to do a Fire Emblem RP with me. My character is able to be played in either Awakening (Either the one from the main game, or the one from the Future's Past DLC) Or from Fates (Any Route would work as well) I can also play cannon characters in these timelines as well if you would like them in as well. Or, if you really wanted to, the rp could be in another Fire Emblem game or could just be our own story and world if you would prefer.

I am looking for someone who has at least decent grammar, in other words no leet speech or horrific spelling of words. (However I understand spelling mistakes happen~). I am not picky on posting length, as long as I can work off of your reply. I myself normally try to match my partner, or post more depending on if I am describing something or not.
I am also not picky about things that happen during the RP. So anything you are okay with, I am okay with.

Anyways, I hope to hear from someone soon! Either just post here or PM me directly, I won't bite.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Fire Emblem RP partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus