Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Journal Description Idea

So I had a thought today: wouldn't it be nice if you could give a description of a character's journal? What it looks like; how it opens; what language(s) or inks it's written in.

So I popped open Photoshop and tried to do a little quick brainstorming on what that might look like...

Description as it might look on the widget in-use

Description as it might look in editing the widget

It turned out like the gallery description, because that seemed easiest to implement-- although I could be wrong about that, because I know 0 about programming. Still, this seemed like a decent idea to throw out there! :3
Claine Moderator

Such a simple idea, but I like it :D
I like it!
Sanne Moderator

This would help me save some widgets on certain profiles. Right now I use one text widget for a title and description + the journal widget to accomplish Copper's suggestion.
Tar

I brought this up today when I found myself wishing there was such an option. It seems many of my friends would use such a function - as clearly indicated by this having been a prior suggestion by one - and it would be wonderful for keeping things tidy as so many of us enjoy!

In the mean time I am doing exactly what Sanne is.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Journal Description Idea

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus