Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi There

So a friend of mine is addicted to this site, and as the both of us are writers, she recommended I come on. I'm probably going to set up a few more characters before I start actively role-playing; I've got enough to cover a pretty good range of possibilities, though most of my favorites have some sort of sci-fi or fantasy elements. But I'm not opposed to making a new one for the purpose of a single RP, if it sounds interesting enough.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting people! See you around!
Hiya, Byblix! So glad you came to check out RPR. I love this place because of the wonderful people and awesome ideas floating around for RPing. AND I've worked out some amazing backstory for a LOT of my characters in the process. (Arien, to be specific.)

Take a look around and feel free to join in any open roleplays or message those you would like to rp with. I've got one with elemental mice if you want to try out a sci-fi character... :P
Hey Byblix, its nice to meet a new person on her. Please look around and join some RP. If you want to send me a message and we can talk! ;)
Hello Byblix, it is nice to have a new mebmer to RPR. I hope you have fun here, I know I have. :D Anyways, if you ever want to RP 1x1 with me or someone else then just PM them and ask. Feel free to jump in any of my open forum topics.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus