Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Space knight (and/or king) looking for a (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

AkuaNoMizu

Hello, everybody.

I am new to this site, and I am here to offer my characters for a potential RP. I've looked around the recent topics, but I am unsure if they would fit in, to be honest.

My two characters, Metaralis and Delastarh, are from a distant future where Earth has been inhabitable for so long that most of humanity forgot about it. Humans are now a widely spread species through the galaxy, with various way of living from planet to planet. Those two characters live on a planet that is governed by a system of kingdoms with basic modern technologies like electricity, running water, and such. Delastarh is the king of the Land of Du'Rym, and Metaralis is his royal knight. The people of this planet don't get much contact with the "outside world". But Metaralis used to be a space traveler with a large knowledge on the galaxy and still goes on adventures from time to time, and Delastarh goes with him when he can.

This is their basic setting, but as this is my own story, more or less, I have no problem to set them in a AU with a different setting and story. I am up for a full sci-fi RP to a pure medieval fantasy RP (They already live in a kingdom. I just have to take away all the tech from it. *Shrugs*). I can RP any of them, but I also enjoy to RP both of them. On the same profile (like I post with Metaralis, but both are playing on the same post) or on their separate profile if there's a way to pull it off. Oh! Also I am not the best RP leader. I can be somewhat shy and awkward if you ask me to lead the story. If it was a D&D game, I wouldn't be a good dungeon master... T3T

Well, I hope that's everything you needed. And I hope my characters are interesting enough for a fun RP.
Thank you, and byzz~
I'm interested....my character....well one of them is not fully developed and I feel your open rp style might benifit us both so what do you say?
AkuaNoMizu Topic Starter

Yeah, sure! :)
Do you have a story or setting in mind?
I've never done a sci fi rp that lasted long before ....id like to try...I'm not picky as far as story goes ...I just make it up as I go along
AkuaNoMizu Topic Starter

Alright. Most of my RPs with them were stuck in the medieval side, so it'll be different. Do you have a preferred character or I can play both of them?
You can do both
AkuaNoMizu Topic Starter

Okay. So I guess we move to the sci-fi RP forum? It's my first RP on the website, so I am not really sure how it works. You want to do the first post?
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously)

I love court RPs, but I stick to medieval themes, and usually pretty realistic or historical. But if that sounds okay and you like the look of my character (he is a knight, and I also have an ex-knight wanderer) feel free to PM me ^_^
What's the forum name ?
AkuaNoMizu Topic Starter

Well the IC section of the forum. In the sci-fi roleplay?
Yeah
Remus Doran (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

While it's the holidays where I'm at, and since I'm looking for a Sci-Fi RP with Remus, I'll be happy to join this if the space is available! Remus is basically a gunslinging interplanetary bounty hunter so him fitting into this ought to be fun! What say you? :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Space knight (and/or king) looking for a (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus