Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » MoonLight

Jake (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Jake took a steep back " who's that?!?"
Random Dog (played by PikaPika11)

"Oh, sorry! I didn't know Pikabolt had someone with him! I'll just come down from here." After a couple of seconds, Random Dog appeared right in front of Jake's face, suspended upside down by a thread. He appeared to be a normal person, minus the dog ears on his head. He was wearing a green and white kimono, which symbolizes luck in his tradition. "Who are you?"

Jake looked at him and said " Jake but what's with the outfit? "

"It brings good luck according to my tradition. I am Random Dog, and, for the second time, what is your name?"

Jake bite his lip " jake "

"Well it is very nice to meet you Jake. So, where exactly are we supposed to be going?"

Jake looked at him " finding Lizzy "

"Lizzy, sounds like an interesting person. From the legends I have overheard some people talking about, she is a god of some sort who lives in a kingdom made of light. Maybe we can find her if I fuse all of the legends I overheard together. What do you say, would you like me to join you in your quest?"

Jake nodded his head and turned to Pikabolt " you? "
Pikabolt (played by PikaPika11)

"Random Dog will be very useful in our travels with his power to manipulate luck. He's a pretty interesting guy. I think we should take him along."

Jake nodded " We need to go now " he heard the sound of dogs that were Caroline's " Run! " he took off in a sprint

"Let's follow suit!" Pikabolt then proceeded to run.

Random Dog snipped the string from his foot and faceplanted onto the ground. "CHARGE!" Random Dog then proceeded to follow Jake.

Jake kept running away from the dogs but they were getting faster

Random Dog noticed the dogs were gaining and then yelled "HANG ON!" After grabbing onto both Pikabolt and Jake, he pointed his hands backwards. The sleeves then transformed into rockets and propelled Random Dog, Pikabolt, and Jake forward at massive speed.

Jake screamed at it and threw a rock at the animals. The dogs growled and turned into a misel going after them

"Great." Pikabolt jumped and landed on Random Dog's back. "Return to Sender!" Pikabolt then conjured knives out of thin air, then proceeded to throw the knifes. The dog missile was hit by the knives and turned around, now aimed at Caroline.

Jake flinched " Why did you do that! " The dogs turned around and went faster. They had a target and it was them....

"Sorry, just instinct. Let's try something else." Pikabolt then pulled out a stopwatch of some sort, then clicked the button on top of it. The threesome then teleported.

Jake opened his eyes " where are we "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » MoonLight

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus